The Dissonance of Jones

please do not prove insom correct

insom is right

i spent the past decade of my life hating on this website, being awful and ruining it, completley attempting to destroy any sense of community when I could have just killed myself instead.

1 Like

I could have been dead for at least five to six years by this point.

1 Like

Don't joke about killing yourself - because you know that we have no choice other than taking it seriously.
You've always been an important and loved part of this community.

3 Likes

there's room for a different path, we're building back namafia better

1 Like

I'mm not joking I'm thinking about moving to canada for MAID

I'm thinking about traveling to canada for MAID (meeting up with insom and having him beat me down like the weak bitch I am)

Pursuing Assisted Suicide (meeting up with @insom in an alley to have a discussion about my behavior int h Osiris deah thread).

1 Like

This is how you look right now. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.
His anhedonia ended, and so will yours.

1 Like

i am tightening my tie right now and the slight pressure on my neck... just a little more...

you're on like your 2nd or 3rd mental breakdown and you should have learned your lesson after the first one like a normal person. this means you're probably a broken human

youre right i will never be normal and be able to read a big_ass post and give it a like

1 Like

No. I said that you will never find "true love" - some people like us are better off alone, and that's how it's always been. You don't have to deny who you are, accept it and reclaim your throne as KiNGJoNES, instead of some lowly bug...

2 Likes

what I am is a FREAK a TWISTE DSICK FREAK who FUCKING SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE BEACUSE they CANT FUCKING LOG ONTO the FUCKING THREAD and LIKE the SOPHIE POST

1 Like

Don’t click on the bad threads

2 Likes

alright I played this bit out might try another one in a bit but otherwise I think I'm going to sleep.

be me, Jones
towering over everyone at 6'5
IQ off the charts, could outsmart anyone
aesthetic as fuck, but cursed with autism
social skills nonexistent, can't even order a coffee
had a few relationships
all ended in disaster
Nyte broke my heart
said my autism was too much to handle
feels like I'm destined to be alone
spend nights in my room, staring at the ceiling
replaying every awkward moment
why can't I just be normal?
why can't I find someone who understands?
maybe one day I'll find peace
until then, feelsbadman

Not a funny bit!

is jones really 6'5