The Dissonance of Jones

I don't know how to put it nicely so I'll just say it: Nyte is right. You're going to have to deal with it, and maybe with enough self improvement she will forgive you.

The only way to prove that Jesus is my savior is that if I wake up tomorrow with severe brain damage that prevents me from reading any post on this website.

We'll all be praying for you.

1 Like

29 minutes no post hahaha. Rest in peace

1 Like

We're all getting ready for bed dude

You just weren't invited

Im already in bed.

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
And if I should die before I wake.
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

https://x.com/DanBilzerian/status/1804309623358578946?t=tw3yA-8tE4hlOOEonHs4IA&s=19

Spent the last week in Alabama for work. Jones was a gracious host. He Let me stay in his parents palatial estate. Turns out he's not just a pretty face and an elite swimmer. He's also a great musician. He went up at an open mic and killed it on the keyboard. What a night!

He showed me a great time! This rivalled the fateful week at the Boston major with asoul and the time I spent in malmo with bayonettahasnoass with the Persian gang members.

2 Likes

The guitarist was also 210cm tall in case you're in disbelief

Jones knows how to party!

1 Like

We need to bring bayonettahasnoass back to revive this website

Can you believe for like 4 years we considered bayonettahasnoass's main gimmick ("hidden pool" where people who are misbehaving in dota get matched with other problem players) to be conspiracy nonsense and around the time the website shut down it was confirmed to be real and now redditors talk about it openly

FUUUUC

You know it.

1 Like

so hwat

It all works out in the end.