The Dissonance of Jones

Have you considered a food shelter or food stamps?

im white and 6'7" they turn me away at the door

You're not allowed into a gas station?

stop asking questions you'e overloading me i cant handle his

whatI need is a new reshbitch

Sorry. I can help you financially if you need, until you can get back on your feet. I can get you a job at my workplace.

im not authorzied to work in egypt

Neither am I. I'm operating under the table here.

how do you put food on the table if youre under it

Lol he is so fucked. Im 100% about to report him to a dictator

just pray for me that I don't wake up tomorrow and as a result don't open up the website and see an alightsoul post that's like 6 sentences long and just absolute garbage

Reminded me of this emo nightcore song

just say your hail maries that i'll be blinded and thus can't ever read anything ever written on this websie again

When you die where will you rate my posts on the namafia leaderboard

See that's your problem, you can't compartmentalize like I do - you call me fraudulent, but it's the only way to stay sane in a crazy world.

onl the lord can save me now from having nyte virulently scorn me and my ex-grilfriend potentially getting back toghetr with a final word of "you will never ever not love me" like some twisted absolute borderline r*tard that she is

I am old NADota stock -- you're like Ellis Island trash that ruined America. You are delegated to a lower caste no matter what -- there's nothing you can do.

2 Likes

im going to brainstorm the rough outline of my manifesto tonight and you'll never get to read it if you're not around in december 2024--- and beyond for the addendums

1 Like

If there is a God I will wake up tomorrow as a quadrapalegic and require around the clock intensive care to do anything at all.