The Dissonance of Jones

Jones can confirm that story, it happened months ago so I didn't just make it now.

1 Like

epok deleted it after I found out about it -- it was just quoteposts of things I said and "this guy gets no fucking pussy" over and over again.

2 Likes

to be perfectly honest the thread i was talking out was entirely a fantasy. a fabrication. a lie.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they remade the Jones Humiliation thread now that you're posting so much again.

1 Like

but my confidence in the future, that's the truth.

Toprak please dm nmaganes name and any anti government posts of his that you can find

I have a hilarious idea

it was obvious and obviously done knowing that it would be assumed otherwise

VIEW 1 HIDDEN REPLY

no one's killing anyone calm down!

I know jones is a dork but he's not that stupid - you have to give him some more credit than you've been recently.

Can you please just sign the mafia game

regardless of my intentions and assumptions, i had to come clean

1 Like

Have fun in the Jones Rape Doxx Lounge thread bro.

1 Like

No one is killing anyone Nma, don't you worry about posting your name and location and anything about governments or wanting to kill people or hating people beyond rational argument or talking about geographical locations and distances to family members!

I'm not worried about anyone here doing anything, I was implying that the Egyptian government employs cyber surveillance.

haha! "cyber surveillance" lol

it's fine nma

you don't expect me to read everything do you?

2 Likes

What???

1 Like

i would never participate in such a thread. In fact, I would flag