The Girls Thread

A space for girls ONLY. Only WOMEN are allowed to post here. This is for girly talk, women's issues, gossip, the like. A space for bad bitches and girl bosses. All men STAY OUT.

1 Like

I shaved my head and it came out BAD :man_bald: :man_bald: :crying_cat_face:. What is a bad bitch :fire: :fire: going to do? Well I'm just hoping that I can pull off a hat :hat: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: for the next few months... my job can be done from the outdoors :clinking_glasses: :beach_umbrella: so it isn't all that bad. To all the BITCHES :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: out there YOU can pull it off AS long as you got the STYLE :woman_in_lotus_position: :woman_genie: and the ATTITUDE :woman_in_manual_wheelchair:.

1 Like

the loser :nerd_face: :nerd_face: who is REACTING to my post is an INCEL lmfao :amlaughing: :laughing: :laughing:

don't shoot up a school :gun2: :gun2: incel loser :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I heckin love misogynism

1 Like

Pansexual / attracted to funny lookin guys with big noses :clap: :pig_nose: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like