The International 2022 - Live Discussion

I'm trying to think back to my real life & interactions with Asian women to see if I have ever laughed at one of their jokes

I personally know one

Can you bring her here?

She hates toprak and jones, so no

That actually makes her a perfect candidate for the site.

Actually she only likes brendan

Omg shes just like me

1 Like

my favorite interaction I have had with JCrispys girlfriend is when she was railing about the government being fascist or something. I asked her if the student body of Harvard, Yale, etc. were more in line with my political beliefs or hers, to which she answered hers. She spouted "who fucking cares about Harvard and Yale" to which I replied: "who do you think staffs the government."

every "new" member of the teamspeak goes through a rite of passage: me epicly owning their ■■■■■■ libtard beliefs.

1 Like

osiris: we need to let the honduran horde into the country en masse because WHITE PEOPLE like YOU won't work these menial jobs

to which I replied

that really worked out with black people.

"what do you think is going to happen, we're going to interbreed with these people"

"Yes coomer.jpg" -- Osiris.

Valve gifted me a free arcana for being their #1 devoted fan

Which should I choose? Considering the ogre one that makes him look like disruptor - I want the arcana that gives me the most in-game advantage by changing the animations/"glance value" of the hero the most. But does the rubick one give him new animations?

here's what is funny: JCrispys ■■■■■■■" gf screaming in japanese while their disgusting rat dog just incessantly barks because it is a bred monstronsity.

You: we need to create a slave low IQ ethnic class to clean our toilets and shingle our roofs: it's the empathetic solution.

I can at least take comfort in that the rapture has started.

Sorry these posts were meant for the provoking jones thread, clearly they worked

all my life post-nyte: Punished Jones.

all my life post-kurtov: Punished Nmagane.

I was party leader then I switched to Coach last second before queueing.

Untrue, we agreed to it. 3 stack rule