THE REDPILL ON WOMEN IS A BIG ASS LIE.

Anyone who listens to redpill content they are LYING, do whatever you want there are no rights and wrongs with women they either like you or they dont.

Anyone manipulating women into liking them is doing demonic witch craft and should repent.

2 Likes

JUST BE YOURSELF OKAY. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK BRINGS SUCCESS OR FAILURE, YOU GO OUT THERE AND BE YOURSELF. I MADE THE MISTAKE IN THE PAST OF TRYING ALL THEIR STRATEGIES BUT THATS NOT YOU, WOULD YOU USE SOMEONE ELSES SET UP? NO ITS NOT YOU.

GO OUT THERE AND BE YOURSELF OKAY? THE WOMEN THAT LIKE YOU ARE OUT THERE FOR YOU.

2 Likes

I've fallen for every redpill guy trick they are liars.

I go outside be myself do whatever i want and say whatever i want. Im typing this for all my fellow incels who need to hear it. Fuck them they lying just be u bro.

1 Like

THE WHOLE RED[PILL BS IS BASED ON THE IDEA THAT YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING WRONG AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEING TRUE TO YOURSELF.

2 Likes

■■■■■■ in paris

and doin whats right

1 Like

Besides soon my unvaccinated sperm will be super rare and heavily desired by all vaccinated women and homosexual men. However neither of which will receive it.

7 Likes

Lol let the sheep and the drones be guinea pigs

That is sig material for sure.

1 Like

Were u there

qv

hard to express to an all male audience what this stuff feels like

oh, for clarity, it was an ex bf of hers who murdered this woman

This post wasn’t very #plasma of you

1 Like

Alhamdulillah

yea love got people going crazy sometimes, very powerful feelings

Kek

qv

Besides :musical_note: soon :soon: my unvaccinated :face_vomiting: sperm :sweat_drops: will be super 🦸🏻 rare :tumbler_glass: and heavily :school_satchel: desired :point_right::ok_hand: by all :100: vaccinated :smiling_imp: women :woman: and homosexual :rainbow_flag: men :boy:. However :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: neither :x: of which will receive :calling: it.

6 Likes

WHo the fuck is 40 days?
You post at like a low-LBJ/ewiz level but without the obvious mental illnesses that make either of those posters entertaining. Blocked idiot