THE REDPILL ON WOMEN IS A BIG ASS LIE.

This post wasnโ€™t very #plasma of you

1 Like

Alhamdulillah

yea love got people going crazy sometimes, very powerful feelings

Kek

qv

Besides :musical_note: soon :soon: my unvaccinated :face_vomiting: sperm :sweat_drops: will be super ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿป rare :tumbler_glass: and heavily :school_satchel: desired :point_right::ok_hand: by all :100: vaccinated :smiling_imp: women :woman: and homosexual :rainbow_flag: men :boy:. However :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: neither :x: of which will receive :calling: it.

6 Likes

WHo the fuck is 40 days?
You post at like a low-LBJ/ewiz level but without the obvious mental illnesses that make either of those posters entertaining. Blocked idiot

Dan really seeks out the worst posters from every website he's ever been on and invites them all here so you can read 16 posts in succession that just say "qv"

3 Likes

Qv

1 Like

VACCINATED MEN CANNOT COMPETE ANYMORE IN THE SEXUAL MARKET PLACE, EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE MRNA'D.
REAL WOMEN CRAVE UNVACCINATED NON COMPLIANT MEN. I HAVE JOINED THE TOP 30% OF MEN BY OPTING OUT OF A MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

3 Likes

nice

qv

1 Like

Woah this new features cool

Well now it's not doing it. But before it showed the whole quote anyways with the actual bit I wanted in there highlighted. Neat stuff.

Is Ben Shapiro based and red pilled for a Jew?

Nah hes an israel loving, anti white, controlled opposition. Controlled opposition is everywhere. Worship NO IDOLS.

4 Likes

FALSE GODS

1 Like

Sperm banks are already lining up phone numbers scrambling to find unvaccinated sperm. I would gladly donate except I am heavy in my practice of semen retention and cannot release more than once a month by my own principles. and I often like to go much longer than that. On top of that my seed will be spread among st thousands as my unvaccinated testicles are filled to the brim with pure quality deep milky sustenance due to the many years of my practice. I except banks to have no problem distributing my wealth of sperm. However I will only donate if I can get a specific clause that unvaccinated women be the sole receiver as I cannot risk having my offspring mixed with MRNA'D women.

Given the rarity of my quality of sperm I may make exceptions for the most beautiful vaccinated women, however they will only receive my sperm through artificial insemination and they must receive it in my presence while they beg me and admit how unworthy they are to receive my offspring

A single sperm will be enough to inpregnant the vaccinated womb as despite her vaccinated status her ovaries offer no defense for my unvaccinated seed. A single swimmer is all it will take to penetrate her weak womb defense and reach the seed as long as she is ovulating

Any vaccinated woman who is not impregnated by a single sperm is unworthy and will have to find another unvaccinated man to spare them.

1 Like

Yeah dude sounds like you canโ€™t fuck

Nah im actually quite enjoyable in the bedroom. I just have an impregnation fetish and it showing.

1 Like