The ReRun Day #2

Oh, and I keep forgetting about SCSF

I don't like these types of posts. These announce to other players about lack of information, or he's just a new player. I've only played with him once before. Then 2/3 through D1 he does what looks like an opportunity lynch where he just jumps on board kkat and leaves immediately after kkat claims PR.

????? ive spelled it out for you, no one else sees any issue with it. youre lacking intelligence or something

this was a perfectly fine post. if he hadnt posted it i wouldnt haev known setup LOL. i had to go back and check to remember

S-l-o-w-d-i-v-e has posted NOTHING of value all game. Every single post is emptiness. You yourself even pointed this out on D1 and called him out on it.

Gamut's posts were not nothing. He looked slightly town to me due to how he interacted with wingi.

Matticus i really have to ask if you have some sort of mental disability because i'm not explaining this you to as simply as i possibly can for the hundredth time.

Slowdive posted minimally, I do not know his normal playstyle. Perhaps Slowdive will enter the game today, tomorrow, or the next day and perhaps he may reveal himself as either "Town" or "Mafia". Perhaps he will post. P-E-R-H-A-P-S OR M-A-Y-B-E is a better word for someone with your functionality.

Ian is being memey but he is here, Ian is known to be memey throughout games whether he's Town or Mafia. Typically he is able to reveal whether he is "Town" or "Mafia" by his posts throughout the game.

Gamut is known to AFK entire games. Gamut is known to not post a single post for days. Gamut is known to miss a whole 48 hour Mafia day.

G-A-M-U-T
I-S
A
K-N-O-W-N
A-F-K-E-R

So now that i've spelled it out for you Matticus.

Slowdive have no base for, hopefully he will towntell or scumtell. I do not know his playstyle.
Ian is memey always, he will probably reveal himself later.
Gamut fucking AFKs and that gets us nothing.

How fucking dense are you to not understand this?

You suggested we lynch between the players with minimal posts. I suggested Gamut because he is known to not fucking play the goddamn game.

Slowdive may play, he may not. I dont fucking know his playstyle.
Ian is going to play, whether it be memey or not -- he will play.

So stop fucking focusing on something so goddamn simple you fucking retard. You MUST be intentionally derailing by focusing on this because literally anyone with a single fucking braincell would understand the concept considering i explained it yesterday, i explained it today.

You are speaking gibberish. Please stop talking to me.

go fuck yourself retard

@mafiabot lynch @Matticus

did Matticus give his account to NMA? i'm acutally just gonna ip check because theres no way he's being this much of a ■■■■■■ without intentionally trying to annoy me

asd

Actually it is a scum tell because I am town

@big_ass You are scum. Admit it.

G I A K A?

What is he breadcrumbing?

1 Like

@mafiabot Lynch theGreatWingdingi

You are grasping at straws now.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
matticus 2 kyle, ian
thegreatwingdingi 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

KrazyKat, Matticus, slowdive, SCSF, theGreatWingdingi, LuckyArtist,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

054bfd40-9270-11ea-8217-73f2a63097f3

Papi the only reason I’m not pushing wingi is because I’m sheeping you don’t you see that?

Why didn’t my lynch on Ian count to mafia bot