The ReRun Day #3

Honestly d1 I just played normally and didn't breadcrumb or anything, I just tried to play normally to avoid anything.

Day 2

I tracked Matticus n1 and he visited TheGreatWingDingi so I assumed he was roleblocker since WingDingi didn't die, I think this is why KKat claims to have been blocked because they believed TheGreatWingDingi was hiding back and not posting much so he must be PR

honestly I thought the same too because asoul usually is pretty active and tries to lead town, so it was either scum or pr imo.

So at this point i'm firmly believing Matti is Mafia and we're 100% lynching him

i wonder who i tracked?

couldnt be a pr, i dont evne know setup haha!

hmm

once Matticus said he was cop it kinda made more sense but then I wasn't exactly sure because he certainly visited WingDingi but i wanted more information.

i believe matti now but i was genuinely pissed my other town partner was fucking wasting his time on me.

At this point my next highest scum read was SCSF based off how he reacted to everything and I genuinely wanted to push him.

Yes I could've lynched Kkat seeing as this is super scummy for him to be claiming my role but i really wanted an extra night of information and i wasn't totally sure he wasnt just claiming it to "protect" town

This brings me to today.

Last night I Tracked Krazy-Kat obviously seeing as he is claiming my role. I wanted to see if maybe he was town defending me or Mafia claiming until death.

He visited TheGreatWingDingi, obviously thinking he was the Tracker.

This confirms that Kkat is actually the roleblocker since both cop + doctor are dead and only roleblocker is non-lethal.

I did not want to claim day 2 because I genuinely felt that I was safe from being lynched and I needed another night of information to at least make my PR useful. I think i was successful as we've found a 100% confirmed Scum in Krazy-Kat.

2 Likes