Anyways idc what you have to say, you die bye bye
I track wingding n1 and you n2. No result both times.
Don’t worry kkat there’s no world that I believe Kyle is tracker over you after not cc’ing until now
quotevote
so uhh how about the nba guys when is that gonna reopen? i want to see lebron win again
asfgsdfiogjdfusigjdfuigjhdsfigjdfigjidfjgi
LBJ IS THIS UR YOLO PLAY TO SAVE KKAT?
I GENUINELY DONT UDNERSTAND HOW U EVEN POST THIS
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Lynch | Votes | Voters |
|---|---|---|
| kyle | 1 | LuckyArtist |
| scsf | 1 | bazingaboy |
| bazingaboy | 1 | slowdive |
Not Voting
KrazyKat, kyle, SCSF, theGreatWingdingi,
Alive Players - 7
Majority Vote - 4
d2492bb0-93f6-11ea-82ec-53c71cc06e69
Ur an idiot and should’ve cc him yesterday to get scum killed
But you didn’t do the simple +ev town play
So You aren’t town
i'd rather get another confirmed town.
@mafiabot lynch kyle
wow i just got goosebumps when i typed that. major nostalgia moment.
Also you keep talking about kkat but there’s 3 scum and your tunnel is dumb cuz you aren’t even considering who his partners are or trying to get them lynched as well
Your hyper focus screams hey I’m scum and I can hear it from miles away

i need town to agree upon whos tracker and we proceed from there.
i dont wanna mix around all the conversations rn.
i just claimed after letting kkat claim my role for 3 days. theres gonna be discussion and ppl need to decide right now who they believe.
once the retards stop posting and the dust settles we will reread this discussion on who is tracker and we will find the other 2. but thanks for seeing your scum perspective lbj
Honestly guys I dunno how to evaluate this game because scum didnt hammer me. The only way that it makes sense is if kyle is griefing kkat and they are both town. But he should stop the pretending soon cause it doesnt help.
I know if I wasnt me, I would see me as being 100% scum for not being hammered. I used the same logic to deduce SCSF is scum (which is still true btw).
Beyond that I have 0 idea who the remaining scum
Idk how town bazinga even makes that post
@SCSF why did you say Ian getting flipped gives us more information and what information did it give us? Other than you knowing he was town and it’d get you closer to your win con of more scum than town
Neither kkat nor kyle lynched me which doesnt make sense. Pretend you're me and town. How would you evaluate those two? It's simply impossible
Can someone remove jdance ability to like stuff