The ReRun Day #3

Alright since day is lasting til the 13th i'm placing lynch and going bed, be back later

@mafiabot lynch SCSF

im the obvious lynch and im town so i feel like an actual town player wouldnt just put a lynch on me and then afk, thats a really easy way to lose the game

from my perspective, I have me and 2 other people that are town, and there are 3 scum.

That means that between the uncleared, there are 3/4 town, so statistically we should last another day.

assuming i am not lynched, because then town loses today. which I wouldnt understand and you can blame me (although personally I blame gamut and ian)

1 Like

@anon31000304 You do realize that majority is 4 and there are 3 scum?

@mafiabot lynch scsf

places vote anyway

Remove your lynches fellows.

@anon31000304
@bazingaboy

Great news. We can happily lynch bazinga boy today because town bazinga would never have placed that vote

And then I probably won't be alive tomorrow so I won't even have to deal with the mess of which player is lazy town/which is just scum. Double benefit

lol why wouldnt i lynch an all but confirmed scum?

i guess kyle is actually mafia unless slowdive is bussing for 0 reason so it's kyle + luckyartist + scsf

im 100% certain scsf is scum.

me/bazinga trying to switch to scsf wasnt scummy at all. of course we didnt interact because he avoided it knowing ian was going to be lynched.

i explained my suspicions several times

@mafiabot lynch @SCSF

so unless you believe it's me + bazinga + slowdive then it looks like we've found scum lads

So who are the other 2 scum kyle?

If we assume that SCSF is scum, that leaves Lucky, so 1 of the 3 people lynching SCSF has to be scum.

I think it's bazinga, kyle, scsf and they are lynching him today because they think it will give them credit tomorrow

And we'd be better off lynching bazinga or kyle than a third "afk but hopefully scum" player

Because they're openly not doing what a town would do in this situation - no caution in lylo whatsoever

Kyle & bazinga both have the air of scum victory lap. Game is ending type stuff

Kyle doesn't even bother to comment on bazinga saying he's scum

No genuine effort from any of them on actually solving the game - from a town perspective you have lylo today and then lylo the next day and so on, so you want to know more than just "this is my next lynch" (and it ends the game - because i'm scum)

basically @anon31000304 take your vote off, if the third teammate is out there this is them setting up hammer

@mafiabot unlynch

big post coming in a minute. lot to digest here.