The ReRun Day #3

i actually think wingdingi and kkat are smart enough to still win this game at this point.

i'll just tell you yes i realize i've played poorly this game for town, but i'm VT and there's a reason I'm not dead, it's because i'm the easiest person to push scum and I can totally understand that.

But if I am lynched town loses so I can at least ask for you guys to lynch someone that isnt me or Lucky Artist today, that you think is scum.

why are you not lynching scsf you thought it was a sure thing yesterday

my teammates are all judases

Updated plan

im ok with this except last day but yeah

Aren't they though

Both kyle and scsf are abandoning you - how sad. Maybe you should post your scum chat

imagine if wingdingi falls for this suckering up to him

1 Like

kkat save the game

i will slobber ur cocks please im doing it for town. i have a wife and kids they will be taken by the mafia

1 Like

Scum new plan is to shit all over the thread and then lose. Nice plan guys

youre only lynching me wingdingi cause i didnt put much effort in, but the thing is nobody posted d1, and then we lynched our doctor and outed our tracker. which really made me hesitant to put a lot of effort in because it seemed like a troll game.

i'm still doing my best in terms of reads but I'm not really into cheerleading a lynch you feel me dawg

No I'm lynching you because you're the mafia. That is the game objective - lynch the mafia.

So they’re both scum then

i see, but there is a teeny weeny problem with that course of action haha

I'll show you a teeny weeny problem if u keep this up

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Wait a second. Everyone posted today.
If SCSF is town, that means that he should've been hammered by now.

@SCSF why are you still alive?

:confused:

:face_with_monocle:

Bazinga, Kyle, and SCSF are the scum

But we are lynching them in that order

@mafiabot lynch @bazingaboy

only peopel who have voted on me are bazingaboy, slowdive and kyle i believe, which i believe are the scum team