The ReRun Day #3

@mafiabot unlynch

I'm still lynching scsf idc

Not touching this metagame minefield until endgame

I didn't read the post

Everyone just follow wingis plan he’s the only one we can rely on in this thread where scum is shitting it all up

too long, didnt read lol

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
bazingaboy 2 SCSF, LuckyArtist
scsf 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

KrazyKat, kyle, slowdive, theGreatWingdingi,

Alive Players - 7

Majority Vote - 4

877e5c10-93f4-11ea-82ec-53c71cc06e69

@mafiabot lynch bazingaboy

Kyle being tracker would help explain why slowdive didnt feel right to fit with the team. So it's SCSF Lucky, and Krazykat

o boy

Stop lynching slowdive

@anon31000304 @anon82208883 @big_ass @KrazyKat
We have seen this scum flounder long enough

remove the vote it's about to be over if kkat gets back

1 Like

No this is going until 8am on wednesday

gg

@anon82208883 Best story ever in a mafia game.

Here are his opening posts from day 2.

He claims he didnt wanna specify his role to protect the other roles yet he was so nervous about being lynched he was fine claiming PR just not what role. he didnt claim specific role because he knew it would raise too much suspicion, but i think at this point he assumed town would mass claim and he wanted to claim tracker first.

So Kyle clearly had a post typed out in his scum chat for some plan where they would unseat KKat

But the thing is Kyle your post doesn't even make sense - you claim you saw matty act on me and though he Rb'd me and then next you quote yourself saying you think matty and I are scum together

You thought he blocked his scum partner? You guys couldnt come up with anything better than that?

This plan has the scum team of bazinga Kyle and scsf reeling making stupid plays to shit up the thread

The plan is victory
I feel it bois