The Wheel of Time TV Series

Season 1 was pretty bad lol

I hate u for this

its better on rewatch

Season one or two?
Haven't watched any of the next season.

season 1

everything is going to be a little off, but a lot of the fighting - especially the ancillary characters - is really good, particularly in season 2. the wardrobes are getting better and better the more we are exposed to the bigger and richer cultures

there's a lot of nods to things
but mainly what i mean i think, is that when i rewatched it i had less expectation and strict loyalty to the books, and there are nuances i can appreciate more if i embrace adaptation more. its still really hard to imagine someone viewing the series without having read the books and having like any idea of what's really going on, but a rewatch has some of the subtleties hold up and i can't fault that. its a difficult task that i'm sure was avoided for so long, because, how can you condense a world so detailed to a few episodes a season. 15k words give or take on the subject.

i do take issues with some of the shortcutting choices but its no where near GoT level. yet.

That's how I watched it the first time. I knew it wouldn't be a hit if they stuck to the books.
It's different, but not terrible.

Just started watching season 2. This shit is soooo boring

Dont watch?

Is he stupid?

I'm going to use it to fall asleep. Seriously what a snooze

Her pov

1 Like

Hahahaha the fight at the end of Ep 2. Atrocious

Every time I see that woman in red I think chipmunk cheeks.

It really is.
I have high hopes for the next season.
But low expectations.
Don't want to get my hopes up.

Just watched another episode.

Wow. This show is so bad

1 Like

After hearing from a friend who read all the books, I am afraid to watch season two.
He said it's really bad so far.