There seems to be a mistake - the Blog thread is locked!

How would you be winning when it is abundantly clear that you’re the one making yourself into the clown?

You can’t win anything if you’re wearing my shoes so to speak.

Are you suggesting that I am wearing your clown shoes, clown?

:red_circle:

No, you are the clown trying to dance for attention.

Copying me; another embarrassment.

He’s trying to pretend now that he’s copying us on purpose; humiliating.

Banking all in: “If I go all out on pretending to be them it will be like when I first was copying them I was actually just joking lol” (said through tears of rage however)

You and your Klan like to do this very certain type of cornering - where you put the opponent into a situation where regardless of the next message that comes across, he will look bad. It is a very cheap form of arguation. I suggest being more original with your responses.

No you just dug your own hole and now you have to sleep in it. You made a joke out of yourself for everyone to see and reduced your reputation to a minimum.

Your backed into a corner due to your prior argumentative mistakes and now you’re scrambling and screeching and clawing and leeching trying to regain any lost ground it’s humiliating.

I haven’t read any posts in this thread besides the OP

:tophat:

:dash: :eye: :eye: :dash:

:red_circle:

:lips:

It’s Jdance the clown.

This is objectively incorrect. The Shareholders place my value on this forum above the entire Gayclub combined, unfortunately. And that’s because my posts are original, hold merit, and induce discussion.

All you and your Klan do is act as spiders, picking the weakest target and backing them into a corner, leaving them paralyzed and unable to act. It’s saddening that you are too narcassistic to realize what you are doing

It’s really funny that you call me the clown, when the other day Dan made your name Mangame. You were a laughing stock then, just as you are now

Stop trying to force jokes that nobody will ever find funny - and your ignorance about the forum’s social circles and parroting make it even more embarrassing.

Why did you refer to yourself as the weakest target? You’re now going back to copying us despite a few posts ago trying very hard to come across as if you weren’t; you are doing it again to pretend you were doing it the entire time as a joke hahaha!

Self deprecating jokes is what his archetype resorts to when they know they’ve lost.

This was a very nicely formulated post. Good job on using my statements against me. I lost this particular discussion, and I would like to congratulate you on a job well done.

Thanks.