There's a Bear in the Woods! (Day 1)

Welcome to NAMafia Summer Camp! After a long day of frolicking in the forest, the netizens of NAMafia settle down around the fire to crack jokes and tell stories of the days gone by. Tales of the old days, when chaos reigned and True Posters honed their craft. It was a different time - those who made it out alive were hardened, scarred by the experience. We are lucky to not face anything like that today - no danger whatsoever in this beautiful forest - you think, stupidly.

Last night was a new moon.

Vanilla Town PM

You are an Unhappy Camper (VT). You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

DAY 1 BEGINS.

Day 1 will last until 2022-05-29T03:59:00Z

@mafiabot startday 7789

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

jdance, Osiris, SOPHIE, insom, The_Mafia_Mobster_and_the_Vanilla_Town, AnonFatTony, Agubar, ian, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

129bab00-dddf-11ec-9cd8-dd93cf05b3a3

Cringe.

There is nothing less fun than a closed setup.

I hard claim "Bear Hunter". Town vigilante PR.

The only cringe around here is hating on closed setups

I don't like playing a game where it's essentially dungeon master making shit up as I go.

1 Like

I don't mean to be that guy that complains about every single setup - but this is a hot streak of 3 in a row so far.

It's ok

1 Like

Thanks for being reassuring.

I almost ran a really fun closed setup but fucked up one of the mechanics accidently in pm's and ruined town's chance. They can still be fun though :)

I'm sure theGreatWingDingi will be a good host on our camping trip

you're clearly conjuring up a fictitious tantrum because I am scumreading you. Nobody who is college aged and cool-headed enough to be playing in the mafia universe qualifier would be sent into such theatrical agitation

3 Likes

Greetings fellow town.

Anti greetings to scum.

It is my sole mission to find you scum players and take your lives.

You will not ruin our campfires.

You will not take part in our campfire tales, unless the tales are us making fun of you, because you are idiots.

You will rot and become trees at our Summer Camp.

1 Like

I am town.

Are you vanilla town?

why would you ask him this?

Great question thank you for asking.

Yes i am vanilla town.