Things that really grind your gears

americans who hate america.

Ubereats on your bike

I don’t believe in junk food

Its always available. Atthis moment in time you have a solution but you choose to sit and talk shit with peeps online.

fucking lazy bum

get a job you fucking mooch

You guys are just angry because you dont have as healthy lifestyle as me

are you living back out in the middle of nowhere

bitch ass bum ass no job having ass

I shit on you poor fag my weekly checks are worth more than your life

bitches just wanna fuck on me bitches laugh at your broke ass busting out the coupon book for 50 cents off your total broke ass

I bust out the wallet and slap down fat stacks on the table paying for dinner at 5 star restaurants located in the hottest spots in Los Angeles bitches are slapping down their ass cheeks on my face when I take them home and bring em to the boom boom room your ass goes home and thinks about how you’re gonna pay rent in 2 weeks as you order another dominoes pizza and jerk off into a sock fucking disgusting I would feel bad for you but you did it to yourself

this is sharing personal info about my life

1 Like

Not sure if I've said this but I hate smokers of all types

If you say you care about the earth but partake in any of these behaviors you are full of shit

Cigarette butts are probably the most littered item in the world and smokers barely seem to notice what they are doing

I see people throw that shit out a car window randomly and I want to walk right up and say Excuse me. You are a cunt.

Then also you have the issue of marijuana smokers taking the best time of the year, when it starts to warm up and everything smells like spring, and they pounce on this moment and ruin it with their outdoor seances and guitar playing

So now instead of everything smelling like spring I instead have to walk outside and smell your awful garbage - weed, tobacco, vapes, whatever

I want to move to a place like silicon valley where these people are shot on sight and have to sneak around in secret if they want to do any of these things. You're free to be unhealthy but choose an unhealthy hobby that doesn't impact me and stop littering you selfish fucks

1 Like

even as a heavy smoker i agree to an extent, nothing more annoying than getting smoke into your apartment because some lazy fuck is smoking on his balcony even though there is a spot for that on the yard

really like the japanese way, smoking areas here and there, no one really smoking on the streets and people carry pocket ashtrays for butts

when ur playing draven in silver elo and all lanes are zero and five by 20 minutes and your team doesn't forfeit the game for another fifteen

when u focus on busting a nut too much and it doesn’t feel that good

bad news silicon valley still smells like weed in a lot of places

when you jack off for 20 minutes and it ends up feeling not good at all

lately i've been trying to masturbate while smoking rollies and at first i wasn't even managing to get hard but now i can get a full hard on and go for 20 minutes while smoking multiple cigarettes