Things that really grind your gears

Pointless complaining thread

Not a platform to whine about other posters

I will start:

StackOverflow text editor sucks fucking dick - in fact the entire site sucks and the only reason people use that website is that it has users already. Ripe for disruption.

Part 2:

Reddit mobile is a pain to use and doesn’t even have a button anywhere to send private messages (I use reddit to send pictures of my dick to random girls)

1 Like

When I cant unsubscribe from a paid service. Never get blue apron lmao

1 Like

How can you not unsubscribe

Just stop giving them money and contest it if they take any more

Instagram search function is dog shit

Why is it so bad. I can literally see someone in public and then Facebook just somehow figures it out. I literally type in my friend’s name who I follow into the ig search function and it just gives me like meme accounts and fake celebrity pages

Rdr1 isn’t on the Xbox store

add their number as a contact in your phone and use the find my friends function or whatever

They don’t even have to actually be your friend either

Idk any of my friend’s phone numbers I just use messenger

You lose an inch for every 10 lbs you gain but the deal doesn’t work in reverse :/

Micromanagers. Cot DAYUM

people who stream themselves playing a game and get mad at backseating.

WHEN SF SAYS OUTPLAYED WHEN HE DENIES YOU BUT FUCKER GOT A 100 DAMAGE WHILE U JUST SITTING ON 50

2 Likes

be warned it may ruin your day

Not sure if I’ve mentioned this but stack overflow text editor is one of the worst technological blunders of the past 15 years

Also stack overflow power users don’t actually understand technology they just have the patience to link documentation and format posts all day in an awful text editor

I really need a fucking job so I can stop arguing with people on stack overflow all day

sorry

1 Like