This REALLY isn't OKAY.

Okay buddy

• Permaban Jones from the site
  • Permaban jdance from the site

0 voters

Let's settle this the old fashioned way

sailing, japanese television, aqua teen hunger force

i literally had this website set to 0.0.0.0 in my hosts file and im rudely just dragged back into it because of toprak

what rank are you guys in underlords

i wanna push to big boss but i dont wanna play as much as i need to to do it

im refusing to play it

understandable

I think I might kill myself

Like I had this account in my back pocket for months only to burn it on this I think it's the equivalent of giving my shit away before I die

SEEKING: nihilists. experience with branch/cache prediction a plus. experience with horses a plus. major pluses: "high" IQ but not high enough to matter. complete anhedonia.

if you want to gossip all day like you're in the blog thread do not bother applying.

NO FATTIES.

contact available at teamspeak: ts.dev-urandom.eu

So long folks!

you guys watch terrace house?

my friends watch akb48 type shit, idol garbage.
Have another friend into knight scoop.

If I watch it's stuff thats shown on the takarazuka sky stage; outright musical stuff lets me vaguely follow a plot.

The equestrian stuff on the green channel isn't bad, fishing on tsurivision.

Like an illiterate man who only likes the cartoons in the newspaper.

I've watched a musical about F Scott Fitzgerald, one about Abraham Lincoln.

I'd 100% do anything for the more masculine women who play the men in those things.

I dont have a TV in Japan but there is a TV in one of the cafeterias playing this reality show called Terrace House a lot at my school. It is like an MTV reality show or whatever. The characters on the show can be some real stuck up fucks so it would be terrible, but the show has a twist where like a room of random people make fun of the cast mystery science theater style in between scenes. It kinda salvages it

IMG_20190623_205020