Thread where we tag inactive posters to attempt to revitalize the site

Bro

I became enlightened to your namesake recently, I think. Real reason?

Needed a screen name while I was studying for a psych 101 exam back in university. Capgras Delusion was on the page I had open and I find it super interesting. Is that what you were thinking of?

ye lol
what an interesting psychosis man

Yeah truly fascinating.

Since we're on the topic, here's another wild tale. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9260449/ it's paywalled.

The gist is that this lady has had a stroke which has, among other issues, caused her to neglect one of her arms. To the point that if you point it out to her and ask her "Who's arm is this?" She'll tell you she doesn't know and it must be someone else's arm. On its own, pretty wild stuff.

It gets better.

Turns out that by irrigating one of her ears -- that is, by putting COLD WATER in this lady's EAR -- her neglect symptoms basically go away for a while. She'll tell you that's her arm.

WTF

1 Like

what a fucking trip

I import from pubmed for work

very cool

kzz left to have a life and doesn't play games anymore

broodstar quit posting on nadota and all other dota places and doesn't play, he posts on other forums and plays card games for children

<3

4 Likes

xoxo

1 Like

Hi ;)

2 Likes

@FRFM

not just that, but with properties his parents bought for him or paid for

imagine bragging about having rich parents and essentially being a leech who contributes nothing to the world except overcharging uni students on rent

agile_mind was a fucking cretin lmao

also people who worshipped broodstar and his hilarious ironic posting confuse me

what exactly was it he posted that you liked? he was a very smart guy and would occasionally post something hilarious or brilliant, but 9/10 times it was literal garbage as some type of ā€˜ironic protestā€™

but because he was good at dota and flamed arteezy he was the coolest guy ever to most people

he posted good shit on dota-allstars.com back before he became so insecure/angry/psychotic or what have you

it was weird watching him OH FUCK YEAH IM JACKING OFF SO MUCH MY DICK IS BLEEDING OH FUCK YEAH MY FORESKIN IS BLEEDING KESHA KESHA KESHA AZELIA BANKS FUCKJAJDDJDJ

and people being like: yes, this is art.

never have and never will get it lmao

2 Likes

people just thought being good at dota meant you were a genius in all other areas back then

and also it was funny to them to see broodstar wig out at people

2 Likes

I had a guy named bui in one of my valorant games and I asked if he was broodstar and he didnā€™t respond

So Iā€™m guessing it was broodstar

hi

1 Like

KFC bro where are u :numetacry:

Anyone miss Toysoldier?

1 Like