Thread where we tag inactive posters to attempt to revitalize the site

@rainbow i feel like youd enjoy browsing these days

@kanye too but i dont knwo if he ever registered of if hes still on ur guys sc

He’s there but I don’t think I’ve seen him pop his head in for quite a while

Kanye is never coming back lol. He never came to this site in the first place

Yea prob

he was on nadota for a minute when there was fun smart people to talk to like you and it wasnt a complete shitshow. I feel like he might be interested in the newer, slightly higher brow content

1 Like

He wouldn't be interested in this place, I guarantee it. I'll dm him an hbotz screenshot and see what he thinks

for example iirc he started teh book thread on the old site? I feel like people would be more down for it now, and there would be better discussion out of it

funny but hbotz might actually be one of those psuedointellectuals who would love to be a part of his book club, i know i am 1

Yes, but also the kind of person that Kanye would never want to associate with

Fun smart people like ewiz

Wish we could have more fun, smart people like ewiz on this site.

2 Likes

im already in a psuedointellectual book club with frens dunno if i can handle another

Agreed

wait is ewiz just mad at me because i referred to him as a "fellow pseudointellectual"? is that what started all this?

ewiz was mad a long time before you even existed in any of our minds

i wish i was as good at building cults of personality as ewiz :pensive:

He has no cult of personality, he is just very very loud and persistent. It gives the impression of a consensus that isn't actually there by bullying out dissenters

well, it seems epok and nyte and lbj and this kanye fellow like him.

1 Like

Some people feel we, as a nation, are in such a dire position politically that they need to ignore some of the unsavory aspects of certain people in order to achieve important political goals (such as Defeating Racism)

Don't get it twisted: I'm in Kanye's cult of personality