Thread where we tag inactive posters to attempt to revitalize the site

Dan has a condition which we won't elaborate on but it causes him to suck up to literally everyone all the time

i can respect this

if anything its him being antithetical to the usual cult leader that gets me all attracted. posters that wanna offer vague platitudes and fake being pleasant (one user comes to mind) aren't nearly as enjoyable to read as the obtuse but more unique posters like ewiz, or say yns

1 Like

Let's just say I'm a data-driven guy and recent data suggests ewiz is less than half as fun to read as I am

You and jdance rig lpp it’s a bad metric

2 Likes

https://namafia.com/t/jdance-is-a-fucking-loser/1839

https://namafia.com/t/another-blatant-example-of-dan-trying-to-pad-his-site-stats-by-exploiting-personal-data/2766

Nice of dan to dig up some old ewiz threads for us to read to seed his new subforum

Full of classic ewiz-isms such as

why does he brag about six figures when he codes :thinking:

why are you even bragging about anything at all
kind of a bad look if u ask me

if ur actually better than everyone else u just bask in ur own self-security smh

The second thread is actually better

A group of users (goys) had taken to spamming the n-word - when it was still un-censored - all over general.

Ewiz decided he was allied with those people at that time because they were attacking dan (unrelated reasons) and dan had refused to ban me despite several ewiz threads insisting he do so

everybody makes mistakes :slight_smile:

Back in the days before we knew god was a lobster

You have to admit it doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Interesting how we are all basically the same people having the same petty conversations almost two years later

That's gotta be a bad sign

1 Like

thats a yikes from me

Stop doxxing and stay on topic.

1 Like

I just searched everyone who is regularly targeted and moved the threads over, implying I took any time with it is silly and misleading.

it's a bit fuckwd up that you knew why I moved shit over there and how I didnt want any personal information to be posted in general to begin with because it causes mod headaches and then went ahead and did it anyways

how long should your ban be considering the above? what do you think?

@SOPHIE

Rofl

1 Like