Thread where we tag inactive posters to attempt to revitalize the site

uhhh i guess to riff off of this thanks to our very own @SOPHIE and @damir for being subscribers and @ian chan for the donation. also nice streams @kittens @Gamut

3 Likes

ashamed inactive poster

we need young blood or this age will die off

change my permissions so I can change in the woman hate thread

@KFC
@DonAman
@Brood_Star
@KZZ
@Legato
@phrame
@agile_mind
@Jebongogabno

1 Like

Not really interested tbh

Doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s any real interesting discussions and from what Iā€™ve observed certain posters turn every single thread around into being about them and everyone else enables that. Also donā€™t like how thereā€™s not any sincere posts and everything is just some annoying ā€œhaha trolled youā€ bait post to incite someone.

Just seems like one of those things where Iā€™d ask myself ā€œwhy would you want to spend time and energy someplace where you wouldnā€™t enjoy yourself and also have people consistently trying to upset you?ā€

5 Likes

im not entirely sure, and the nadota u know is pretty different from the nadota when i enjoyed it

i attune some of this to just not being familiar with the posters anymore and just having a different idea of entertainment or something

im not typing that cuz i want anything changed or care, just typing out why cuz i was @'d and have a few people every now and then asking me to come back

enjoy the forum, ill still probs leave a post once a blue moon

1 Like

Even 2015 was way different from like 2012.

Yeah the drift from small communities kind of sucks imo but it has benefits I guess

Who are u btw, do u have some other user Iā€™d know

2 Likes

Going off on a limb here - antidota is nmagane who is blocked from posting on his main who reacted with the wave emote to signify its him

If not I might be insane. Maybe Iā€™ll give posting here another shot, a good old college try

4 Likes

Dont bother honestly, it's not worth it

forest got that big brain

Wish this site died almost as much as I wish I died

1 Like

a lot of quality content on the site lately :smile:

There's nothing worthwhile for you here, better to find whatever it was you enjoyed about nadota somewhere else.

2 Likes

I don't really care about the goy club drama

1 Like

i think that's how everyone is.

occasionally they some some internal drama that ends up being funny but mostly its just them shitting on the forum with no repercussions

@SOPHIE maybe a subforum without goyclub would be nice

but then again any new users would just not see many posts so its whatever

Oh hey.

Ok, tell you what - I'll start posting actively again if I can get my name in this colour and the title Won't Play Wonderwall.

peopel get mad about color changes but i can give you the title