Thread where we tag inactive posters to attempt to revitalize the site

the lounge is supposed to be this

just be the change you want to see on the forum

id agree that overmoderation is prolly ruining anthing left of old nadota

Dan you're dumb as fuck

Do you even read what people post when they talk about why they left

why would he read anything they say -- they left, get over it and move on.

What did he mean by this

dan doesn't owe anyone anything -- most assuredly not to those that make explanations, demands as to why they leave.

3 Likes

Can someone remove my ip ban so that I can log in on my home wifi

1. Who is Moderator
  2. What Should be Moderated
  3. How Much Moderation Should Be Done
  4. ???

Clients will leave if you stop innovating.

Look at Sony lost their market share to Apple

Look at dota 2, people show up for international pass then drop off.

Look at PUBG player base peacing out cause they kept on failing with making the game better, came back for vikendi and bounced again.

It's not that, I have no qualms with the moderation, it has more to do with the current crop of posters. Most of the people I liked on the old forum are no longer active.

sorry been inactive ive had irl shit, gonna be back to streaming and posting soon :) love you guys

3 Likes

Because they didn't want to associate with the awful shit ■■■ is talking about when he says "overmoderation"

In theory everybody wants to talk about no moderation and fantasize about old nadota as a wild west of telling people to kill themselves and watching people have psychological meltdowns on the site

But in reality normal-ish people don't want to be around that stuff and they end up saying shit like "I think I outgrew the site." Eventually it gets to a point where even the people that aren't quite normal-ish feel like there's nothing here for them because with all the more tolerable people gone what's left is just a pile of toxic shit

I am here to try and help who I can how I can.

you mind forwarding my resume to the hiring manager?

1 Like

sure send it over

1 Like

Mine too faz?

sure i ll try to help J&J is a huge company I can put you in as a referral. you get a job we can split my bonus.