TI Commentators and analysts

"I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx" "I feel like xxxxx"

Delusional

1 Like

Jpants saying what we all thought but were too lazy to post

How much do you get paid to play dota?

numeta cant comprehend putting something forth as an opinion rather than a fact lol

ban

2 Likes

he's not harassing anyone let him contain his disabilities to this thread

ban

3 Likes

It's funny because you don't even have 1% of the skill level of professional players

frankies fake excitement after every game is annoying as fuck

a game will be a total washout boring as fuck and she'll talk about how people needed piss bottles to not look away from a 20minute stomp.

she also just talks entirely way too much. maybe the.... experts should be.... talking.

isn't her job to ask questions then shut up?

Yes woman casters are the worst except that csgo lady

sheever isn't terrible

the only good host we've seen has been james.

sheever is ok

day9 was ok

frankie sucks. machine was meh bc he wasnt from dota and didnt seem interested in playing.

rich cared way too much about trying to be funny

who the fuck even is frankie? why area they bringing in random people from other games to host the biggest tournament who knows nothing about the game?

the defense of "its so new players get an idea of the game!"

recreate the fucking noobie stream with purge if that's your fucking concern

You should relate

1 Like

aY

the only dota Frankie I care about is inphinity

1 Like

inphiNity goated status

1 Like