Toilet squat stool

Just came in. I suggest everyone buys something similar. Our current toilets are death traps. This aligns your anus and intestines into a more natural position for defecation.

1 Like

yeah my shits feel way better, like more is clearing out

after living in asia for a year i got this installed in my home

wdf

I like to sit on my phone while shitting. I like that but not for me imo

You will take better poops. My lower intestines feel like they clear out now

Edited the title to be more appropriate for the General (public-facing) section of this website.

W.e

1 Like

One thing I'm noticing is that my farts waft into my face more now lolol

Using a toilet squatting stool, such as a footstool or squatting platform, while using the toilet may have several potential health benefits:

1. Improved Bowel Movement: Elevating your feet while sitting on the toilet can help mimic a natural squatting position, which may help straighten the recto-anal canal and relax the puborectalis muscle. This can make the elimination process more efficient and decrease the risk of issues such as constipation and straining.

2. Reduced Strain: The squatting position while using a toilet stool can potentially reduce the need for excessive straining, which may help lower the risk of developing hemorrhoids and other related conditions.

3. Prevention of Pelvic Floor Issues: Some proponents of toilet squatting stools suggest that they could help in preventing pelvic floor issues by minimizing the strain placed on the pelvic floor muscles during bowel movements.

4. Alignment of Colon: Sitting with the feet elevated on a toilet squatting stool may assist in aligning the colon for smoother waste elimination, potentially reducing the time spent on the toilet.

While these potential benefits have been supported anecdotally and in some studies, it's important to note that individual experiences may vary, and the use of a toilet squatting stool may not be suitable or necessary for everyone. Additionally, consulting with a healthcare professional is advisable before making any significant changes to your bathroom habits or routine. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific health needs and considerations.

1 Like

this retard is asking chatgpt how to use the toilet and you guys think this is fine?

4 Likes

i ask chatgpt how to pleasure ur mom

2 Likes

I dont get it

That device could have saved elvis

1 Like

Possible

I'm taking the best shits ever. Taking a shit right now

ok

1 Like

He's right you know.