Total fucking loser bingo

Any winners here?

1 Like

almost but No

That’s unfortunate. You were almost a winner there for a second.

bingo

Wow. I only have one. Guess I’m just a plan old loser

delete this

3 Likes

I guess my life's not that bad :peepod:

4 Likes

1 Like

23ad

the sleep and masturbate ones are like… you’re like not human if you don’t do at least one of those behaviors

ok if ur in a relaitonshimp maybe you’re not jackin it at least once a day but the sleep thing… if you are sharing a room/bed with someone its definitely an alpha power move to get a good 8 hours out of it. You have to dominate snore them or something

1 Like

only one that really applies to me is the masturbate once a day one. i live with my parents but im 18 so i dont think that really counts. not sure about the 10 happy memories one, i tend to have much less emotional reaction to “happy” things so i don’t really remember them well. im pretty happy with my life overall though so theres probably 10 in the past year. also maybe this counts as an imageboard? im not sur elol

Sleeping over 10 hours and masturbating once a day or more are things that go away once you’re thoroughly past adolescence

I think I should make an adult version of this that says like “post on internet discussion board after 11pm” and “laugh at jokes about 9/11”

9/11?

i’ve done coke/mdma and i torrent most of my downloads.

think that’s it for me

yikes

close one tbh, i dont consider myself even close to a loser tho. prolly cuz my sleep problem is a disorder, no vehicle cuz i dont need one, and ive stopped smoking w33d recently

jesus doing this was depressing
basically bingo with the free space.

but this is a forum not an imageboard so i am not, in fact, a Total Fucking Loser! hahahaha!

i dunno if youre top middle since you stayed over at my place some years ago and i know people who fit that criteria much better. and without that you’re not a total fucking loser :)

no reason to take stock in any of this.

wish i didnt have a smartphone

1 Like