Total fucking loser bingo

Well they don’t pay rent but they own the apartment :- )

If u didn’t check any at all ur also prob a loser

1 Like

What makes u “Unemployable or disabled”

he graduated as a civil engineer a while ago but hes just sitting on his ass in egypt waiting for his parents to disavow him

That doesn’t answer his question at all though

Hit the mark bottom right to top left Idiots

Literally nothing wrong with this and anyone who tells you otherwise wants u to fail

depends on the living situation. i couldn’t possibly live with my parents after college but some of my friends still live at home and they have pretty good living arrangements.

I think it more so depends on the price of rent. I spent my first year out of college putting like 70% of my income towards rent while working and I don’t really have anything to show for it because I couldn’t save any money and I left the industry I was in so the experience didn’t even really benefit me either

Smoking alone is great.

1 Like

why does he keep saying electrical engineer

civil engineer has way better job opportunities in egypt/hejaz + gulf states

never forget Nasser

its a well educated country so having a degree where you’re exploiting slave labor and just glitzing up oil money is a lot more lucrative than going against like 21093810 electrical engineers

It’s electrical engineer. Robert got it wrong.
I’m just disabled, wheelchair

1 Like

41b5b34e9752fdc9e8bf00e2ff7ee38a36505708

UPDATE

1 Like

some of these are cheating like alcoholic and not controlling addiction or unemployed and disabled. i give this bingo card 2 fire emojis out of 5

Update. Let's see how I compare to the last time we did this