Town Hall

So by this logic you agree your post should have been hidden since you attacked me by calling me an asshole right

1 Like

Appreciate the transparency but we all know itā€™s Kyle doing the auto hide reporting

nope we're bystanders who do not stick up for people unless we perceive miscommunication

Itā€™s the mod you are talking about doing that if you didnā€™t realize

Town hall thread should be hidden, it is causing a lot of drama

3 Likes

i am autism-aligned and the only thing that bothers me is when people misconstrue each others points or fail to communicate well

Sure, but likely more people would have

not implying i dont think epok/kyles perspectives are a bit warped here i just dont have the energy to get into it

been pretty low energy in general recently

that's fine - why close the thread and pretend there was some noble pretense for it? who here thinks the sexism thread was pioneered or resulted from anyone other than me?

who here thinks that the actions or discussion would have detrimentally affected anyone claiming to be offended by being called sexist, or anyone other than me in general? i'm willing to listen. i probably will have a hard time believing the sincerity of any such arguments that other people would be too upset to engage in this forum, but it's possible.

1 Like

critique me daddy

well first off letting kyle hide posts in this thread is clearly not the play if you wanna come off balanced here

1 Like

@supa hello?

You've been an asshole to a bunch of people for the past few weeks because you disagree with them. Ill say what I see.

1 Like

You didnā€™t respond to what I said

1 Like

So again, with you not discussing what Iā€™m saying and your previous post having attacked me, the entire post should be hidden right

Because thatā€™s what you said

Regardless of the content

If you attack without discussing

It should be hidden

1 Like

If you feel that someone calling you an asshole for continually harassing someone, making threads that attack peoples personalities, calling people brainless and no one is "Attacking you", then I think its more of a you problem.

1 Like

second off i only skimmed the ewiz part of the discussion but i basically agree with asoul that your perspective absolves ewiz of too much responsibility

but on the other hand i dont think rules were ever articulated well enough to put boundaries on ewiz's toxicity

or like any of this shit for that matter

but on the other hand i dont know how any of this could've been handled well so yea not rly here to help cuz im not seeing the play in this situation

1 Like

If you feel that someone calling you brainless for refusing to understand the entire situation that led up to this point, context and all, is harassment, hen I think itā€™s more of a you problem

the posts that were flagged were lbj just insulting me randomly. ill admit the last one was a bad flag.

notice how dan didnt unflag the rest?

I'm not refusing to understand the entire situation, i'm in disagreement with your perception of the situation. If you think calling people who disagree with you brainless is okay, then I don't think we have anything else to discuss.