Town Hall

fuck you, i only unhid the post i saw. im one guy living his life as we Post and im not going to follow you around and clean up after your bad decisions like youre some puppy worthy of my favor you idiot

i wasnt even gonna make this post cuz i thought it would be derailing to defend myself in the midst of your situation, but try to be a man and handle your accusations instead of trying to rope me in or deflect to me

Right I’m insulting someone because they said with their own words that they didn’t have the ability to read the thread title, when it’s plastered all over the page before you type and in the text box while you type, before pressing send

oh? was that all that was flagged, kyle?

i would like to hear the justification for hiding my posts in which i'm trying to showcase that someone in power is using personal motivations to guide their moderation

isn't that my entire job ■■■? to clean up the fucking mess you caused with like 2 years of horrible moderation?

this post dismisses everything that's being brought to the table here and now about your actions with regards to forum moderation. please stay on topic.

1 Like

I mean speaking of the thread, I was deterred from posting for a while because I knew i'd get attacked for things I say. I can't speak for anyone else but that was me. As for closing the thread, I never agreed he made the correct decision. All I was saying I understand what he is saying, and that there need to be clear rules in place so moderators actually know what to do when the situations arise.

keep deflecting it looks very ingenuous

Supa, in a thread discussing whether or not it is okay to use racially charged statements in a mafia game, you spent the whole time complaining about people calling others brain dead. And not only people, but a scum aligned player.

We truly do not have anything to discuss because I do not respect anything you have to say

Great, then stop responding to me.

@Roragok I really hope I don't have to tell you how bad it looks on you to support this guy and think that having him around is going to keep things problem free. there's gotta be someone else who can shoot goys on site and be responsible for making sound decisions elsewhere, ive seen several decent candidates volunteer in past threads already

I can and will respond to people that I consider brain dead and have no respect for

Especially when they post about me, respond to me, or generally post completely garbage takes on a consistent basis

Yikes what will I do, some asshole over the internet thinks I am brain dead

this whole issue is

even before the sexism stuff happened in the blog thread, lbj has perceived kyle as an unjust, biased, and powerabusey mod

which im not even sure anybody disagrees with, we've just been tolerating it because he does the goy cleanup

kyle handled the nadota sexism thread in a way that was perceived to clearly align with the sexists, which inflamed the { nyte lbj murs slowdive } group further

the thing is, when there's issues with how kyle is handling moderating this shit, he should not be using his powers to dictate how it gets discussed

but then lbj posted that thread that directly referred to kyle's rl issues and other shit and was clearly framed like a personal attack but with plausible deniability of "this is rhetoric designed to make kyle self reflect"

this perceived offense emboldened kyle to start labeling all aggression at him at all outright as toxic/flaggable/hidable/censorable and nothing has ever been resolved because everybody involved sucks at conflict resolution

but kyle sucking at conflict resolution is more egregious in this case when he's still using mod powers to try to clumsily silence it (which is what blew up this whole thing in the first place)

If I post what I want to your friend Kyle will probably auto hide report it

but did your determent of the sexism thread threaten you, truly? did you feel that i would come after and harass you on the rest of the forum?

did you view that as my space to talk about things extremely relevant to my constant experience within this forum?

1 Like

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, the real man thread was not intended to be a attack on Kyle nor was it meant to highlight and work through only kyles inadequacies as a person

He just happened to be first and had just closed a thread I posted some fire in

i dont blame people for perceiving it as intending those things tho

Using supa’s words, sounds like a them problem