Town Hall

And once again, if you see my barrage shortly following the closure of the thread you can easily see what i do when I am attacking a person

In what way was I unjust/biased, and power abusey mod before the sexism thread?
What have you been tolerating? My only actions prior to this was banning goys and closing a numeta thread.

How exactly was I aligning with the sexists? By banning them and sending them private messages to warn them? The thread was closed because it was causing a great deal of issues. This has been done before with previous threads and people agreed then, it's only an issue because the people who didn't want it closed are acting like children.

I've not been disregarding anything just because I perceive it as a personal attack, If I abused my power everytime I was attacked then please explain how nyte/lbj/ewiz survived the night of 4 hours of spamming me in the itt:blog thread. On top of that the thread was closed for 1 and a half day, not even permanently.

And what exactly am I silencing? People bitching at mods that we're not taking this thread seriously and me flagging off-topic posts is now wrong?

People need to decide if they want off-topic stuff removed or they don't.

well, my read on this is that it's a kyle problem. mostly because kyle has power and is using it in ways no others can. and it's being ignored... repeatedly.

How anyone reads a post like this, scrolls up 10 posts and reads those, and then believes kyle saying he only made this post because he thought it was the blog thread is unbelievable

let me be clear : my read on @iaafr's take on the situation, reads like this is a kyle has power when he is ill equipped to handle it, problem.

actions such as what nyte? there are logs readily available for ■■■ to look at and post if he chooses to. ewiz banned as thats what roragok wanted. and a thread closed.

wow.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Order in the town hall

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Order in the hall

And we have people like supa that ignore Kyle being completely disingenuous and proactively gaslighting as a mod because I’m an asshole

1 Like

It didn't threaten me no. Again I don't agree with him closing the thread, and I get where you are coming from as well as understand why Kyle did what he did. Neither of you agree on the issue obviously and have your own perceptions. It would obviously be best for Rora to step in and make a decision, which he sort of did? But it exploded again.

That being said @anon82208883 should stop hiding posts in this specific discussion as it does involve him.

closing the sexism thread in the first place was definitely the main bad play

nobody was obligated to take part

the people taking the most offense and being the most inflammatory in the thread made their own decisions to participate

nobody asked for it to be closed

1 Like

And Kyle STILL believes that was the right play

i'm not hiding them. dans here his name keeps popping up in the "writing" shit.

i've flagged them. me being a mod auto hides them. i'm expecting dan to resolve those issues.

nyte typing "." or "mod power 15" is just spam.

lbj calling people stupid idiots is just off topic.

would you disagree?

you didn't respond to my whole post. you responded with an opinion on what you wouldve done in one situation.

I’m “calling (kyle) a stupid idiot” by harping on his bullshit statement that he made the post without realizing this was the town hall thread

The same as his bullshit statement that he deleted my thread because I used lounge topics in the greater forum

The same as his bullshit statement that I got banned and then lounge removed because I used lounge topics in the greater forum

alright ill take back the allegations of being powerabusey before that instance because i cant remember examples

Because they don't exist.

i mean personally ive always had issues with unnecessary hiding of posts but ive always been on the "dont hide anything unless its egregiously spammy" side

but i guess thats not objectively indicative of powerabuse

It’s mod abuse for Kyle to attempt to ruin a mafia game and have no penalties assigned whatsoever to him when anyone else that tried to game ruin in that vein would have been penalized

And what of people bitching about me not deleting off topic posts here? Should I just leave the LBJ posts where he's calling various people stupid? Is that on-topic?

Should i leave nytes posts that consist of her counting 1 to 15? or just adding a singular period?

is that silencing posts?