Town Hall

i think this is a failing of you to look intellectual and psychological oppression in the eye, so to speak.

alllllllllllllll of the narrative around real oppressive sexism surrounds the mental/emotional subjugation of women.

we are, in large part, moving away from the physical subjugation of women.

everytime you subscribe to "nytes crazy", you're asserting a deep level of bias. you are unaware of what comes from lifelong assaults of this nature. you are unaware just how difficult it is to process freely, and openly, without fear, in these manners.

it is INCrEDIBLY sexist to push those narratives. like it or not. unaware of it or not.

i think this is failing of you to figure out how to articulate things more precisely in general

and i literally dont understand what you think youre saying in this post

guesses include

• the onus of articulation is in itself oppressive (LMAO JUST FUCKING ARTICULATE SHIT)
  • your history of experiencing this sort of oppression manifests as essentially a form of PTSD (colloiquial) that serves as a barrier to you articulating shit (well then you probably arent the best person to be the harbinger of 'youre all sexist')

and like

i still dont get your entire conception of sexism, i can only infer parts, but my current inferred version is still overgeneralized and still lumps too many things as oppressive societal issues that must be changed, but who knows, i cant get more specific because you can't, and you apparently can't find it worth it unless you believe your audience is fully willing to side with you upon hearing your side.

case in point.

thank you, for that.

you suck at communicating and i know women who can communicate and i know men who suck at communicating

pretty sure youre just on the spectrum like over half the site

@Nyte no offence but several people have said this. If you could explain things better more people might take your posts more seriously.

..... remind me why i would engage with you again? if these are the exact notions i suspected would come out when i tried to express or articulate things adequately and you resort to attacking me..

i dont think im not crazy

do you think youre not crazy??? cuz LMAO

i fail to see how that pertains to what you're demanding of me, and insulting me for if i don't provide.

its not just you not providing its your whole perception of these events

but i mean clearly we're still at the same impasse we've always been at

like if you mentally lump in my issues with how you choose to articulate things as all a part of the sexism and oppression i cant counter that

if you believe it you believe it

i dont think thats what it is i think you just suck at communication sometimes

am i to infer that you believe my whole perception of these events is necessary to be dismantled (by you) because you don't agree or can't understand my perspective? and anything less than me being perfectly concise is literally a failing of me.... what, as a person? as i live and breathe i have wronged you and this forum?

i am owing of what?

im not saying you owe me anything

im just reacting to how youre choosing to approach it and being dismissive of you because i dont respect your approach to the perceived issues, of which i cannot fully grasp because you cant fully articulate your perception

you dont owe me anything im just explaining my side once again

and "perfectly concise" was never the standard but just any actual attempt at direct articulation at all at the point when it was most relevant (i care less now because thats how my mind works)

yes, and i believe it's sexism that drives those thoughts in your head. i have given simple reasons why - you choose to dismiss them. and it should be noted that you also attack me in your dismissal. you could just dismiss or disagree, but you actually attack me with it, as well.

you think i was somehow wrong or unjustified in NOT answering your bad faith questions??

I need Kyle insurance that I can pull on when he does dumbo things so instead of time I can spend money on combatting mod abuse

wrong or unjustified arent the right words

more like "completely unhelpful" and "sowing the sort of chaos that ensued"

its not like i dont understand why you reacted how you reacted

the questions were not bad faith and i think ive already spelled out how they werent bad faith, but i understand why/how you mightve perceived them as such

still gonna say you suck at communication and you suck at handling this type of stuff and you have failed to meaningfully get people to reflect on any sexism you perceived at the time

cuz ya praxis haha sorry for caring about cause and effect

no, you've actually furthered proof that they were/are indeed in bad faith.

just mull over these two posts for awhile and tell me what you come up with.

This happens a lot

2 Likes