Town Hall

Ok everyone. This is getting silly. I got home 2 hours ago and got up to date and checked all these flagged threads. This shit is getting old.

Here are the flagged posts I will hide or delete:

1. Hate speech (for example (insert group here) all deserve to die.)
  2. Telling anyone to kill yourself (and yes I was guilty of that in the past.)
  3. Posting another user's personal info (but not worthless info that they posted themselves.)
  4. Any post trying to get around the use of the N-word.

If your flags are getting ignored for other stupid reasons, then stop flagging posts.

Too far.

2 Likes

I said I would delete these type of posts when they get flagged.
Do you not get that?
Or are you suggesting I should not delete posts like that?
WTF?

kkat, he's yanking your chain.

He is yanking everyone's chain tonight.
Gonna just ignore all flags except the the ones I posted about above.

Yes sorry your post was good and all sounds reasonable

i'd like to point out that a lot of times asoul is flagging things, it is in earnest. maybe all, i don't know. but it's difficult for people to discern between his tongue in cheek and actual beliefs because he doesn't share a lot of tone difference and chooses to joke about things in a moment when it's probably very insensitive to do so, so likely he's always read as trolling.

Post above edited to be more politically correct. And added the N-word.

1 Like

@alltheotherregulars @whohaventcommentedonitbutwasaposterherewhenewizwasinthepast what do you guys think of ewiz's Permanent removal? And to the mafia players, do you consider his Permanent Ban to be a net positive for the mafia subforum?

hey @LuckyArtist , where did you land on this topic? did you find it wrong of kyle because the community obviously didn't consider the n word to be a problem? do you find it agreeable that the community has ultimately decided that the n word is now unacceptable?

what did you want to see happen, before, with regards to the situation with kyle and nmagane?

Give Kyle some credit.

https://namafia.com/t/hey-kyle/5129

He shouldn't be perma banned

I think ewiz is a fine mafia player, but on every other part of the website he is like a tumor

And also @SOPHIE

You yourself said you would not de-mod kyle, and rora said the same thing. So you guys kind of have a problem there because neither is willing to do what needs to be done

I think a time out for a few days or weeks would be better than a perma-ban.
@epok the old site had a thing where a person was muted but could still post in a mafia game?
Could we do that here?

you should just let me decide whether or not to demod kyle. i am unbiased and highly brained so i am in the best position to make such a decision.

highly brained.

does that mean you've sustained heavy brain trauma? that was the first thing that came to mind in your description

Rora said that? where did he say that? I've already made the case clear in mod chat that kyle has to be set straight or handled with to Roragok. If you saw the way kyle tries to demean me in it you'd understand that this is something I'm trying to make a point to him about -- if roragok's fine with him talking to me like that and him generally being divisive in any way imaginable then he's fine handling kyle's droppings. if you mod kyle you have to be ready to accept the responsibility because there is no way I would ever "vouch" kyle mod

i am asking lbj his thoughts because he brought up the subject and i suspect theres more to his story - and i view it as important. is that ok with you?

rora says it in his initial post.

1 Like