Town Hall

No. Modding me would actually go far for curbing my bad behavior because it gives me a reason to be enact good ethics

Kyle believes heā€™s ā€œenacting good ethicsā€

Prove him wrong

Idk dude I woulda def banned myself for some of my posts. Guess he just wants to look the other way

2 Likes

You guess? Itā€™s plain as day but mods are definitely not taking a stance for the people, and most people arenā€™t being targeted so they seem to be pretty ā€œokā€ with the favoritism and abuse

I donā€™t see what will make you any different as a mod, personally. You should exhibit those behaviors when you donā€™t ā€œhaveā€ to

covid

inn

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

what happened to polling

I think Rora wanted more input before making a poll. Not Sure.

I think it would be a valuable way to measure general consensus. seems like otherwise certain individuals can just treat it like a shouting match to try and make an appeal that theyre the righteous party. iirc the polls i did back when the goys were here were pretty valuable in helping figure shit out even if it didnt rid of us the goys then

i know were a team Rora but I can't simply look the other way regarding alightsoul bullying someone whos trying to be reformed that has the potential to bring the goy threat back. alsow ould not be surprised if alightsoul had an open dialogue with kyle to try and mindmeld him into his beliefs and we should probably acknowledge that instead of pretending that kyle's thoughts on ewiz are completely his own

regardless of our community's roots we should still probably focus on creating a hate-free zone for individuals like Nyte who have plenty to contribute to the site but are bothered enough by users purposely trampling on their beliefs to just outright leave. its definitely gonna kill the site a lot quicker than a little discourse will

3 Likes

You can already see the results of this, the site's back to being dead just a month after grants cancellation

except several of the ppl who left said they were leaving because of ewiz.

youre actually the worst kyle

1 Like

our job isnt to provide ewiz with a place to post lolz.

he isn't reformed and it isn't our job to help him become reformed. his issue, not ours.

our first and only worries as moderators should be the health of the website -- not ewiz

you say here ewiz has the potential to bring the goy club thread back so why are you even trying to bother with him?

Moron

you say he's not reformed but you literally caused him to freak out. he lashed out to your admin abuse and didnt do the unreformed shit unprovoked

and like who left the site cuz of ewiz? who are you talking about? maybe ur just aware that the moment u step away from using vague language ur posts just fall apart, its all just contrived deluded thinking

im saying pissing off ewiz by being this stupid and bullheaded might as well be a metaphor for you kicking the goyhive. or maybe you didnt know that ewiz's nadota snapchat group is composed entirely of nongoys; positive, innocent site members that would gladly rally behind him against a cause this "malicious" lmfao

last thing i wanted to mention

agreed, which is why i'd ask the following: who do you think drove off more people from this site?

i think you drove everyone off the website with your administration but by all means keep on spewing ur shit

sure externalize fault once more thats very kyle of u