Town Hall

i'd still love to know what is malicious about closing a thread for 1 and a half day to let things cool down

There's only one way this is being resolved.

We need a full length ewiz interview Kyle.

i'd interview dan but all he does is dodge every single question

Dan isn't the interview we need. You know that

It might work for the meantime

A team works together, a team communicates. A team does not undermine each other without a single bit of dialogue before hand.

If you go and look in the Mod Chat thread its just me. Trying to get your attention, kkats attention, and anyone else who decides they're moderator that day. No one posts.

You had like 2 days to jump in and post anything regarding that thread but you chose not to. You had a whole ass week to jump in and post regarding ewiz but you only chose to do it after he was silenced by Roragok.

You've had 2 weeks to jump in there are try communicating with me the issues you see. You choose not to. You'd rather go private message ewiz, lbj, nyte, whoever else and deal with things in that way.

Contrary to how it's perceived I pretty much always post about my plan of action in the 'Mod Chat' thread well before I actually do it. If it's ignored then I assume the 'team' is fine with it.

If someone posts about it then i'll try to discuss it and allow myself be open to their ideas.

Key example is even letting ewiz on the website.

Off the gate I said no.
kkat wanted to give him a chance
and dan insisted ewiz would be good.

I still was hesitant but was outvoted so he was allowed on the website

i like dan but he can be too much of a nice guy sometimes

and ewiz is just a psychopath

Dan is a moron

dan REALLY cares about who his friends are at the moment of his decision.

goys were allowed bc nmagane would private message him and convinced dan that they were friends.

ewiz is now a reformed goodguy because they're pals.

i am evil and malicious because i'm not his pal and i call him out on stupid things(in spite of dan still unable after 2 weeks to tell me how im being malicious after being asked 5+ times)

Slowdive not being a mod is strange

-Dan
+Slowdive

This thread is the epitome of a shitty attempt at crisis control too lmao like why does it even exist nothing has changed or will change

Fucking do something idiots

Ban me if you need to! Actually attempt something holy fuk

i disagree. i think roragok genuinely wanted to address issues and try to be open to everyone. roragok just doesnt have much time to be active around here so we're kinda just stuck in limbo for now

He has the time lmao he just doesn't wanna do it

I think we just need rules and guidelines at the very least

Make them and actually enforce them dude

communication amongst mods. i've tried to do that but ppl don't respond so i tend to have to act on my own decisions when i'd rather have input from others

yeah I don't want Kyle making the website rules lmao

1 Like