Trump vs Biden debate

FORREST CITIES

WE HAVE THE LOWEST CARBON, THEY

THE FORREST

LOOK

WE HAVE TREES

that being said, not a single person is gonna have their mind changed by their debate

'climate change is bad but looka t how cheap our cars are now'

Both should be in a nursing home

I WAS TALKING TO SOME GOVERNORNS IN EUROPE, THEY HAVE FORREST CITIES

if trump wanted to own biden hed bring up the whole 'im not gonna stop fracking' thing lmao

you must have missed the literal next setence where he said that money was to be spent on social workers and psychiatrists, which is what should happen

Lmao fuck off dipshit. You're trash

I thought that before this debate.
My opinion has not changed.

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1298098209198239745?s=19

1 Like

why are so mad all the time?

Why are you such a fucking moron all the time? You sicken me

psychiatrists and social workers being added to the police force would result in less people dying from police

he compensates for a small peepee with a big mouth.

Yes, let's just keep giving cops more funding for sensitivity training and deescalation training, like we have for the past two decades, instead of doing what we need to do and destroy the institution

no it was specifically referring to bringing social workers and mental health professionals assisting on mental health calls, were you listening?

that’s not “sensitivity training” that’s a totally different thing

I literally don’t even like Biden I just hate Trump and think another 4 years of him running the most powerful country on earth would be an absolute disaster

but you make everything totally black and white

No, he said to fund the police and supplement them with those people. His plan calls for increasing funding for police and having social workers etc work with them, but separate from police. Inform yourself, idiot

well that’s not what he said

and why don’t you have the same seething rage for Trump? why is all your hate directed at Biden

it’s just weird

Why don't you shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about? Rewatch the clip: the statements about increasing police funding and supplementing them with psychiatrists were clearly separate