Trump vs Biden debate

Uhhhh it was implied that’s what the funds were for lol

No, it fucking wasn't. And that's not what he's said and proposed anywhere else. Fuck off moron

https://twitter.com/orgy_o_agamben/status/1311135060343619584?s=19

Why do you think 90 minutes of trump interrupting Biden and saying insane bullshit is him “winning”?

And dodging direct questions about lying about COVID and paying $750 in taxes

He didn’t answer those questions at all

Interrupting someone is not “winning”

Biden is pretty slow and a poor speaker but at least he sounds like a sane human being and believes in SOME things that are positive

good to see me and asoul leaving has led to infighting among the remainder

something something spanish civil war

Because it made Biden look like a weak fool, put him in a corner, and did exactly what Trump's base wants him to do

No, I've always argued with this braindead moron

nah dude

Biden couldn't put together three sentences in a row that made sense. Trump took the debate over from both Biden and the moderator. He was completely in control

yeah you’ve always had my cock rammed halfway down your throat because the idea of somebody being pragmatic is somehow more upsetting to you than somebody being blatantly evil

you’re an angry idealist who screams at everybody

No, you're an uninformed dipshit who shows his ass over and fucking over.

I can see why you think Trumps style of sidestepping and insulting is “winning” anything lmao

why didnt the moderator declare the winner? did they forget?

1 Like

behave children

1 Like

Funny I haven’t seen you reply to Numeta or REFPSI once

almost like you’re biased and won’t admit it

that was just day 1 they get night actions now

No, it's because it's worthless to argue with them and I did for fucking years already

Numeta talking about Q anon? sleep

Me talking how about otherization is bad? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??

Well it makes you look pretty biased

No, once again you're just an uninformed dipshit who doesn't know that I spent literal years shitting on that guy and left the site for a year because refpsi wasn't getting banned