Trump vs Harris debate September 10

correct me then

You see this ■■■ everyone this is why Canada is what it is right now. He thinks kamali is intelligent that's how we got Trudeau

It was built. You answered both of your own questions

Roe being overturned is a rejection of an interpretation of the 14th amendment -- any "re-enshriment" of Roe has to be done through executive action or legislation through Congress -- it has nothing to do with the Supreme Court at this point.

You don't know how the US government works?

You can keep posting rtard NYT/538 summaries or whatever. Or you could pick a mid-sized city in Mississippi, find their youtube channel, and see rtarded black people being interviewed in the Walmart parking lot about their thoughts on Kamala Harris yesterday.

Uhh h Kamala Harris is unpopular!!

Get on the ground and watch black bitches stumble through their words in local news interviews -- it's way more indicative of the actual situation on the ground.

well i personally think she has a better chance than biden, any data from before the debate ceases to matter

and the only type of data that matters is how she compares to other democrats, from polling dem voters

any poll comparing her to trump will entirely depend on how many republicans were asked/in what state was it asked

you also cannot judge somome running for president until they lay out their policy

tell me what the polls say after the DNC

I wouldn't ever vote for her solely because she's an AKA.

well enough

and not answering the question is just bad faith and trolling

and trump is better?

Yeah man, you're low IQ and r*tarded.

Watch some MSNBC while I offer up Kremlinology in this thread because you're too uncultured to keep up.

I'm not pro Kamala but I'm anti-trump

Congress writes legislation

Executive branch approves it

Kamala will never (and Congress will never) write or sponsor abortion legislation because they are chicken. It is a hot button issue which voters have strong opinions on and trying to outline any policy always alienates effectively 90% of your base (with 50% thinking you should've been more permissive and the other 50% thinking it was too permissive)

If you don't understand this you don't understand the origin of the Roe v. Wade issue at all.

The origin is in congress/executive being paralyzed and ineffective at writing this legislation, so a progressive supreme court stepped in and effectively wrote legislation for it out of thin air. From a practical perspective this was great but from a legal perspective it was unconstitutional.

So, when it appeared in front of the Supreme Court again (and this time a more conservative one), they declared it unconstitutional (which it very clearly was). Congress writes the legislation. So the ball is back in their court to address the issue. Again, they are too afraid or ineffective to do so, so the states are resolving it now. Which is fine and legal

The most likely long-term outcome is the same as with gay marriage - enough states write progressive legislation on this that the federal government decides they are safe and pushes something through. They could have tried this under Biden/Kamala and didn't - I will let you guess why.

this is why talking with you is annoying, you post shit like this purely for optics because you think it will make my previous points look worse

you prioritize shit like this instead of just answering the question posed

No Obergfell is getting overturned aswell.

woops didnt see your post ignore that

1 Like

the fact that abortion is still a relevant talking point shows just how fucked the country is. we're about one generation away from complete collapse.

1 Like

You are r*tarded.