Trump vs Harris debate without Ass and Plasma.

Drill baby drill!

1 Like

Drill baby drill we aint saving mama earth. Canadian carbon tax doesnt do shit

Global pollution map. USA can burn a bit

White guys for Kamala Harris

1 Like

Cute graph for somebody that’s still responsible for the red zones by importing rare earth metals from them to refine crude

2 Likes

yeah na or the west doesn't make anything and now they are fucked so what we should do is even out the pollution

aka bring back manufacturing and drill baby drill

In Canada not here

west side of usa could use some pollution

Russia has a vested interest in global warming to get more access to those sweet deposits in Russia afaik

Nah. I’m in a polluted place and breathing air anywhere on the west coast was real nice

Where I’m from people die and are found to have black spots on their lungs despite never being a smoker xd

1 Like

imagine how those poor chinee and blacks must be!!! We MUST IMPORT THEIR PROBLEMS

CUZ LIBERALISM

BRING BACK THE BLACK LUNG

I think people say usa burns the most carbon just like how we had the most covid cases because we do the best job of reporting accurate data.

When I was traveling through China a lot of cities you'd literally taste the soot which gives you a sore throat over time. That's fucking insane pollution.

All drilling of oil is bad for the environment. Fracking makes the USA less dependent on oil Imports.

Less funding of corrupt ass regimes like Saudi Arabia.

@Vanilla_Town no one on this site cares about you or wishes you lived a wonderful life

To the contrary, everyone wishes you faded away into nothingness and left the spaces in which they inhabit

Glad to see Biden endorsing Trump :+1:t2: No place in politics for crazy old ladies

2 Likes