tulpa thread

2018 - tulpa
2019 - sapta

Stussy rep

lmfsao are you religious? yns?

i am a brain dead retard for thinking imaginary men in the sky that tell us what to do are retarded

haha smily face

wasting energy on negative thoughts about religion is so middle school

my jesus tulpa is lmaoing at u

1 Like

this is a narrative literally created by religious people to use as a defense mechanism because they cant actually defend their dumb religion

so they just say "haha fedora neckbeard xD" instead

dude what the fuck lmao

ive noticed this but im still not wrong

being addicted to the dopamine from feeling more right than idiots, wasnt that what u were originally making fun of?

people who sit around inventing reasons why they are superior to other people are just omegacringe in general

be it shitting on their hobbies, their beliefs (minus religion, LMFAO, you're a fucking ■■■■■■ if you're unironically religious) their taste of music, TV show, girlfriend. etc.

theres like 2 layers of irony here

1 Like

following the ley lines with by erect dickaluccio

i think religion is different because the other ones are just matters of taste and personal preference, the other is an imaginary man in the sky that literally does not exist

being addicted to the dopamine from feeling more right than idiots

shit fuck goddamnit

whats the cure for this?

not at all

look ive literally never been indoctrinated; parents were atheist, and i am acutely aware of how ridiculous believing in all the manmade mythologies out there looks

but yeah blah blah blah superiority complexes not leading to better things all the way down

this dude earnestly believes drug use is a positive

as soon as youre framing it in your mind as a matter of smart/dumb/superior/inferior u are off the Divine Path To True Inner Salvation

at least thats what jesus is telling me rn

what kind of a braindead crack head do you have to be to drink the drug culture kool aid that much

idk get addicted to dopamine from more productive sources i think

yes if you keep typing more things like that yns, it will make up for your past and you will be redeemed

this is it, you got it