tulpa thread

I’m not trying to make up for anything but I’ve tried just about every popular drug and none of it really gave me any long term positive benefits and that’s the honest truth. Drugs are not positive things and using them is not good for you long term

so if meth and heroin didnt give you any "long term positive benefits" then taking cbd oil to treat sleep disorder and anxiety is literally the same

thank you yns, very cool

the CBD meme again I see

I’m talking about getting high here retard

I can hit a vein in the dark while I’m sweating and shaking and about to shit myself if that counts as a positive

my drug addled brain perceives the CBD thing as a cope

like "i may have gone too hard on the drugs but at least im aware of this potential positive thing in this whole drug culture thing"

switched from coffee to caffeine pills recently

man i wish i was off caffeine again tbh the mornings are such crap and i dont wanna take caffeine every day

only need half a 200mg pill but i wish i didnt

I woke up early and met with my friend for brunch at Urth Cafe on melrose and got myself a latte and margarita pizza

dude well i don't get high so what are we talking about excatly

what makes me a "brain dead crack head"

i dont like caffeine pills they don't feel the same

love coffee

it's not a meme man you should at least try it and judge for yourself

i have really bad anxiety the same as you and it's really great for treating that shit

and its not addictive or losing potency over time like the fucking benzos

regardless of its effectiveness I am unable to take it due to my current occupation

well if your anxiety is as bad as you say and you're very unhappy maybe you should think about a different job

your mental health is more important than earning a bit more money imo, you probably have a good resume at this point you could get another job that's also good

try forming a tulpa some people say it does wonders for their anxiety

(note: i have not read anybody saying this but i assume that people have)

1 Like

reminder that tulpas are the wholesome drug-free way to develop benign schizophrenia

and they are the main subject of this thread

1 Like

no way dude I’m at the cusp of a breakthrough in career status and I could be making like double what I make now within 6 months to a year

1 Like

well good for you man that's great, just remember that if things start to fall apart at least try this shit if you have no other options

i'm convinced it would really help you

the only therapy I need is death grips and going 110 on the 101 south

Bro wtf how are ppl retarded for not being athiest ? Ofc there is a creator . mb not jesus or muhamad but we dont know but its 100% true. Im agnostic athiest btw
Nothing wrong with believing tho. Stop being so SJW for no reason pls @insom.

1 Like