Turf War Day 1

Basically we lynch today. Only 3 teams can shoot at night.

Scum will know partners tonight and could guide shots onto other towns along with their own shot.

Need to figure out if we just choose not to shoot at all then mafia can't kill at night

mafia can only factionally kill if all of the neighborhoods elect to not shoot at night. if the mafia teammates are neighbors with each other and both alive they can use their neighborhood gun just like all the pairings

Unless people disagree heavily I doubt people will hold shots, it looks like it's unlimited so long as joth parties are alive

People have been historically trigger happy, I doubt this will be different. Tryna MVP or throw trying probably. In that sense do we really have to lynch?

Aight whatever I just hope we have good activity

You are kind of scummie Dan not gonna lie

I hear that so often it's lost all meaning I am a scummy guy

I think you're the one making bad suggestions on our behalf doe

You are not towny Dan

Just different me I think

Big boss Dan vibes. Calm and collective

1 Like

You being honest is prolly towny, I'd say LBJ is scummy if it wasn't directly opposite how he opened last game as scum

He is null so far I'm not going to hate on his filler effort

I see it as scummy in the regard that he should've done this last game and he shot himself in the foot not doing it lmfao. recency bias aside, You're probably right it's more null

@mafiabot lynch @bazingaboy

well be forced to hang you if you continue to shirk your HOA responsibilities. Your home is a wreck and you aren't around to fix it, that's a capital offense. You need to get rid of your DIY above ground pool and shooting range immediately

Bazinga is my neighbor so take ur vote off

The two of us will be shooting yns tonight

Full claiming has to be the way btw

Not to mention his shooting range is perfect for catapult practice

It will be staying

What's your thought practice on claiming your neighbor?

Bazinga will probably not be happy about that