Turf War Day 1

Turf War

Attention citizenry of namafia.com, after 2 months on the mod team it has come to my attention that some of us are actually Mafia Neighbors. I found this trebuchet built out in the fields last night and only the baddest of neighbors would pack this kind of hardware into our peaceful and god fearing hamlet. I consulted my haruspex and communed with RNGesus to create pairings and in a fair and sporting American spirit given each pair of neighbors a gun. It's up to you and your neighbor whether to use it but it always pays to be handy with the steel. If nothing else the noise should keep the bad neighbors paranoid and prevent them from using their 12th century siege equipment from flattening our quaint abodes.

Send the bad neighbors back to heck and reclaim our home!

Mechanics

• Normal elimination mechanics

• Everyone is paired into neighborhoods, including the mafia.

• Neighborhoods are organized using PM's, and it is possible to have a neighborhood consisting of two mafia neighbors, two town neighbors, or one of each.

Town/Neighborhoods

• Each neighborhood shares a chat and a vigilante ability that can be used each night

• If one neighbor dies, that neighborhood loses the ability to shoot.

• Neighbors must agree on their target, or no action will be taken. They may also agree to target no one. Neighbors may not shoot themselves or their neighbors.

• Neighbors must also agree on who performs the action, if a target is chosen/agreed upon.

Mafia Faction

• Each member of the mafia has a 1-shot roleblocking ability they may use on anyone, including a faction partner (but not themselves), once during the game.

• Mafia share a chatroom at night just like neighbors but do not have a standard nightkill; however, the faction may choose a nightkill target that will take effect only if all neighborhoods do not target anyone for a shot.

• Each member of the mafia will be paired with a neighbor.

Role PMs

Town Neighbor

Town Neighbor PM

Hello!

You are a town neighbor, your neighbor is ______

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

Turf War - MafiaWiki

Mafia Neighbor

Mafia Neighbor PM

Hello!

You are a mafia neighbor, your neighbor is _____, your mafia teammate is _____

You win when you achieve numerical equity with town or nothing can stop you from doing so

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Turf_War

Mafia Faction

• Each member of the mafia has a 1-shot roleblocking ability they may use on anyone, including a faction partner (but not themselves), once during the game.
  • Mafia do not have a standard nightkill; however, the faction may choose a nightkill target that will take effect only if all neighborhoods do not target anyone for a shot.
  • Each member of the mafia will be paired with a neighbor.

Day 1 lasts until Midnight EST on 5/16 or until a majority vote is reached

Alive Players

@bazingaboy
@ian
@electrowizard
@SOPHIE
@yns
@faZ
@LuckyArtist
@KrazyKat

I'm going to go disc and enjoy the nice weather. I'll be back to answer any questions tonight

GLHF

1 Like

@mafiabot startday 6828

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

bazingaboy, ian, electrowizard, SOPHIE, yns, faZ, LuckyArtist, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

2274a150-b4f8-11eb-8136-4339fb0fce39

Attention

I made a mistake in the mafia role pm's and left it unedited in the intro for consistency but scum need to kill all members of town to win. I don't think it would change much mechanically but just clarifying

1 Like

Hiya Neighbors. Anyone got some sugar I can borrow? I wanted to bake a cake for the missus' birthday, she really loves those Sara Lee yellow cake mixes, and would you guess it my cabinets are all outta sugar. It'd be greatly appreciated!

Yeah I got you dude. Alternatively I can just give your wife some sugar

Well shit boys I got butterflies hahah

1 Like

Woah there neighbor! I don't appreciate you talking about my missus like that. She wouldn't appreciate hearing that neither.

Who could have thought I d get excited for a game of mafia again

1 Like

The joy of doing shit in moderation

Also @LuckyArtist what are you on? I just wanted to help you bake that yellow cake. You know how much I love getting cake neighbor.

Lbj is scum

1 Like

You're over here talking about giving my wife sugar! That's not neighborly talk at all.

Speaking of not neighborly, didja hear about the trebuchet in the fields? Spooky stuff that.

I swear if I find the neighbor that brought that gosh derned trebuchet into our neighborhood's fields, when we all here agree that catapults are the one true weapon of medieval warfare, I'm gonna give em what's coming to em!

1 Like

I'm town but somehow I want to figure out mechanics here lol

Did you guys already play this set up here?

Im doing karaoke tonight, will post tomorrow

1 Like

Same this seems real confusing. I was just gonna see what town did in a mafiascum game

Can someone explain the set up to me

Iā€™m not reading about it