Turf War Day 1

to be fair i brought it up

Do you not think it makes sense to claim your partner and who you’re gonna shoot before eod?

the throwing badge thing i mean. i think lbjs also arguing that we do the rational thing

i dunno if i agree with the post above this one tho

Dan if you’re town im gonna need you to play better

no on paper you're totally right but the reality brings about two things

• were only on day 1 so there's no game information to operate off of outside of people's posts lol
  • sometimes people change their minds at night with their partner, i guess we could try and predict that though

If scum is split they start already knowing 2 pairs

While town only knows 1

More info is better for town

If scum is together they really don’t care about pairs day 1 they just don’t want their partner to get lynched

Now that I’ve posted this

I’m ok with a bazinga lynch

Everyone should be making a case for their partner to get lynched if they are town

Yeah it's fine if you want to do it randomly or prior to getting any reads. I just feel like we should play a bit before making shot calls.

hosts usually message scummers separately, the only way they would know the pairs in that case is if they had a d0 chat, but theres 8 players in this game

Lol that's 50/50 bro. Why do you want to lynch your partner and lose shot ability?

i mean if he's scum it would be smart to try and force town to do this

Clearly my shot ability is anti town

im not really reading him positively anymore because i dont think town LBJ necessarily needed to neg me in order to get me to comply with him lol. only issue is that theres probably so much info out there now that like they can start to figure out other potential pairs

We should just let the best players win in mafia games.

Whoever is most sweatiest and try hard mother fkers unless we scumread them should win

This is not the case over the past few games people keep fucking throwing

like i said on paper the plans good but it in reality it would require everyone to be super active today. and not to be mr recency bias but look at the d# activity of last game lol

Scum doesn't know each other so they will likely look as any town because they are naturally game solving as well trying to find other mafia

Read the role pms...

1 Like

It's like not looking at your role PM day 1

Bro...