Turf War v2 Day 1

this sus on yns kinda resonates with me but idk if its just cuz im high

1 Like

last game i ignored yns completely as my top town and he was scum, so if you guys scumread him let's get him outta here

Run it

Safest lynch if I’m scum I will outplay all of u if I’m town I don’t even want to play

The only time I try as town is when I feel like I have to give it effort so my scum games look more like yns trying to be a good town

This game the tide has already shifted against me and I’m not going to argue

1 Like

im town

After kkat's first post, I was feeling like he wasn't his towny self, but wanted to see him post a bit more before calling it out so he wouldn't intentionally change his play. Reading this last group of posts, I'm convinced

@mafiabot vote KrazyKat

he's convinced, folks.

honestly yeah maybe

I'm reluctant to meta read krazykat

It's quaking grass. Really pretty

1 Like

puke emoji

puke emoji

in this game mode mafia MUST have a town neighbor right? or is it just a straight up random shuffle?

if it's the former:

4 neighborhoods
2 contain a scum so 50/50 chance of being in a compromised neighborhood
you need both neighbors to night kill
if everyone shoots we will have 4 players left d2 even if we no lynch (unless there are overlapping night kills in which case we have 5 or 6 left)

so what if everyone reveals their neighbor?

it might actually be optimal to break up every neighborhood by d2 (1 lynch and 3 vig kills)

most likely at least one mafia will die, leaving us with a 3v1 conventional mafia game.

problem is if d2 ends in mislynch its 2v1 with a guaranteed mafia night kill, mafia wins

would it then be better to save our vig shots n1? assuming d1 mislynch that leaves us with 4v2 when mafia kills a town n1.

would mafia be more likely to neutralize a town/town neighborhood and then go after the survivor as "obviously mafia" or shoot one of their own neighbors?

plz discuss

the third option which never seems to work out would be to coordinate all neighborhoods to vig the same target n1. so functionally we lynch 2 people d1. i think it's more or less the same as letting mafia kill somebody except with added drama among town and less ability to deduce on the basis of who mafia chose to kill. am i wrong about this?

to clarify for people that didn't read the setup, mafia can only night kill when no one else does