Turf War v3 Day 2

kinda unfair that you can't tbh

I'm staying on Kyle

1 Like
1 Like

pretty sure it's just insom and kyle actually, they tried to get us to kill each other by not talking, would be funny if they wasted their kill on nyte, did nyte suspect one of them too? i think she did on insom not sure about kyle

but it would make sense having both mafia in 1 group or they would have told each other they were doubling on nyte

@mafiabot vote insom

you were right iaafr but i feel bad lynching him for it

right about what

I still don't even know if Kyle's scum, I could see it either way, but if I don't have like a lock scumread I believe in I just wanna kill him

i meant the other guy. kyle's iso do be pretty bad but id probably rather lynch the other guy because the read you pointed out seems on point

are you afraid to say bazingaboys name what is this

1 Like

id put one on kyle but it puts us at scum hammer range so im going to just chill fn

■■■ your bad

1 Like

yeah i was gonna see if he would even notice and figure out if ians scum from letting him know in the day chat or nah

wow that's next level you can have the win if your scum

1 Like

i do have a read on kyle that i think is relevant but will wait until he posts in the thread

this literally makes no sense

no it's schizo brain you are both schizos

4 Likes

it's like saying i get my reads from the akashic records and jungs subconscious aura readings

your trying harder than usual -- you must be scum

its true im a schizo

but i dont like playing mafia because there's nothing to do

we talked about ending your life a bit and you responded by posting the most effortful post that i've seen from you framing 2 players

you usually just instantly respond with your bad/your dum/your scum