Turf War v4 Wrap

Yes thank you captain obvious, that's exactly what I just wrote.

Western culture was just "de-escalated" by rival continents, so it doesn't matter because I can refer to it with a harmless name like deescalation.

what

Attributing huge problems to one word terms and thinking that trivializes it in some way is not true, That is what.

k

I know, if I adopt a trollish manner of lack of vested interest in the conversation, it will look like I'm superior! (I just hope my previous posts where I was taking this argument very seriously and losing aren't archived somehow, like if this were a forum, if that was the case then my surface level debate technique would quickly fall through.

1 Like

Just respond with K again to show lack of interest!

k

My drug addictions have ruined my life. It must be society's fault.

1 Like

Also some quality trolling

you're better than this Ben

He's harassing me the whole thread, I don't see you intervening against him.

if he's a dumb noob then you giving him shit for it is probably bullying. especially when you jump to "yeah i like abusing drugs"

He has called me a sensitive freak and started this initial argument. I get you're too concerned with some post nmagane probably made about you four years ago but I'm not involved with it.

Taking sides as an administrator will backfire immensely.

Mafia Universe have strict rules against this shit; I have no problem following it if he does.

If this has anything to do with the Loki57 situation, I am not going to be making any comments.

It has to do with the fact that Sophie would blatantly never take my side on an argument like this because of some shit like this.

bro I posted like 4 sentences and you had a full on meltdown

not my fault you overreacted

Three weeks back and my mental health has already completely nosedived since coming back here.

1 Like