Turf War v4 Wrap

you just had to say it in a more polite way!

turf war cope thread

are you sure

griefer moron

Yes

i really can't imagine how stupid you are, you are town and you willingly voted out your own partner denying town any chance of getting a shot tonight

like, you are an absolute unthinking animal

you have these posts where you drop "probabilities" or something:y ou aren'tt event hinking more than one level dude

not my problem he was afk

1 Like

brain dead fucking ■■■■■■■ keep posting "probabilities" when you can't even fathom basic fundamentals of the game

i understand probability, and we got unlucky with 25% chance of me leaving my vote on the one town in my list, which by the way is a lower chance than your 30% potential loss rate with the solve, so I was right and you were wrong

Easy game

please keep douibling down on voting your neighborhood pair out of the game on what is a toss up lynch between insom, you and frankly anyone else

I must say, I can't say who the MVP was this game but I can say who the LVP was. @Osiris has actively sabotaged the prizepool game for two weeks now, from pretending to be Afk to then hosting a suboptimal and contrived game that only runs a day (yes I get the joke, you make us all wait a month to host the shortest set-up).

I personally wouldn't mind a one year prohibition on @Osiris hosting.

3 Likes

bd4d7185fe6b6f37f462a4d74810bfba

1 Like

574181ed5417cf5726bb8044282d7b7a

If you knew you were town you then know for sure than Insom and Toprak are A GUARANTEED MAF/MAF PAIRING ■■■■■■

<00:19:55> You poked "[slow burn] slow burn" with message: stop scum telling we know youre town

<00:20:24> "[slow burn] slow burn" pokes you: thanks for that poke now i have even more stuff to pm osiris for the zeus

<00:20:49> You poked "[slow burn] slow burn" with message: makes ure you send him this too https://files.catbox.moe/pa4mz6.png

I should've predicted this but it's too based.

1 Like