Turf War v4 Wrap

BAZINGA BOY LITERALLY KNEW 2 CONFIRMED MAFIA AND DIDNT SPEAK ON IT AT ALL HAHAHAHA

1 Like

By the way, the plan was for them to kill kyle and me to kill nma, but I trolled them and killed wingi near the deadline.

LFMAO

1 Like

We were going to swap neighborhoods.

1 Like

aha

TURF WAR

COPE THREAD

I think I'll take one for the team and consider hosting Signals instead. Unless anyone has any confidence that we will be able to decide a best player in this game. Too chaotic, too much griefing from the host.

COPING SO HARD

1 Like

Let's not focus on finding fault and move on to the next game. You can have the money back or we can do the plan for next game, and Trains as well.

The host ended the game prematurely. It shouldn't count.

Do you have any interest in hosting again? I have no problem keeping prizepool for next game.

<23:49:50> "[slow burn] slow burn" pokes you: try me one more time and your little boybride gets zeused

<23:50:08> "[slow burn] slow burn" pokes you: then you'll have to jack off by yourself

<23:50:56> You poked "[slow burn] slow burn" with message: You don't realize that your life is entirely in my hands

<23:51:57> You poked "[slow burn] slow burn" with message: apologize nyte for lying about loving me

<23:52:45> You poked "[slow burn] slow burn" with message: nyte - apologize now - toprak 2022

i dont get it

lol!

hes coping so hard he cant even process logic

Yeah

I don't have the time to play anyways

1 Like

literally lynch one of insom/toprak, or I don't know, anyone fucking else, and then hope that fucking the player you have no information on is town so you can shoot after more information is revealed.

instead the game just goes to a 1/4th flip and prematurely ends

Trains seemed annoying to host iirc